Save me

As I struggled to get away from my captors I thought about what would happen to my family my parents my brother will they come for me do they miss me at all will they send someone to find me as those thoughts went through my head I began to calm down because I knew my family would never desert me they love me too much to let me die or suffer at the hands of Wesker the moment we landed I got really scared the village was very quiet like no one was there until I heard the scream of a man who had been infected by a virus and the effects were taking over his body like he was turning into a zombie except the transformation was bloodier than the T-virus if you are wondering yes I have seen the T-virus at work after being thrown into a room I realized where I was I knew I wasn't going home I began to cry I didn't want to die I had so much life to live I wanted to get married have children I wanted to be rescued I wanted to go home to my family and friends I heard a door open and someone walk in it was the man that I despise with every fiber of my being he told me that if I didn't want my family hurt I would do as he says u started to cry again so I did what he wanted I felt so dirty.