Chapter 2:Little kiddo

Feb.27,2008

It's very cool outside i like to look at the stars at the sky everynight.

I'm happy that I'm alive.

With---- myself. I sighed as i think about Jennie she really hates me.

I don't know what to do. What am i supposed to do with it?

I remembered that day when i got a fight well not a fight.
I'm still thinking about that guy.
Who smirked at me,who was that?

"Miss Kim? It's me Ella" Ella whispered as she sat beside me.
Ella is Jennie's Daughter.

"Oh Ella what are you doing here? You're mom will get upset if she knew you we're with me" I said.
"Nah mom left me she said she have this "important meeting" and i have nothing to do inside there" She lays beside me.
"So Miss Kim what does that mean?" She points at the star.
"That's Capricorn" I smiled.
"What does Capricorn mean Miss Kim?" She looks at me.
"Capricorn is the tenth astrological sign in the zodiac out of twelve total zodiac signs, originating from the constellation of Capricornus, the horned goat. It spans the 270-300th degree of the zodiac, corresponding to celestial longitude" I explain.
"Wow... Just wow" She shook her head.

"What about that Miss Kim?" She points on another star sign.
"Call me Jisoo and oh that's Virgo" I smiled widely this time.
"Incase your asking. The Virgo. The six of the zodiac signs, and an Earth sign, Virgos are complex creature of nature that desire to love and be loved. Born between August 23- September 22, Virgos are known for their nurturing and rule-abiding behavior" I explain again
"You're the best ChiChu i've learn a lot of things from you i remembered you told me that life is sometimes Complicated" She side hugged me. I was shocked about the nickname she just gave me.
"C-Chichu?" I asked.
"Yes since you don't like me to call you Miss Kim i just gave you a nickname i don't like calling someone with their own name i'm not used to it and since you like Pikachu--and oh there's Jichu too" She giggles.

Oh wow i remembered that day me and Little Jennie we're at my parents house. And no she don't bullies me. We are just 4 years young. She gave me that nickname Jichu and Chichu. Everything changes when we turned 5 it was kindergarden she bullies me everyday.

"Ella!" I heard someone shouting.
"I told you not to come near her!" She pulled her daughter's ear.
"Jen that's enough she's still eigh--" She cut me off.
"And Jisoo how many times do i have to tell you don't go near my daughter!" They left me dumbfounded.

I can hear Ella's crying and shouting from here.

She's still eight why would a parent do that to an eight years young.

Aishh! Jennie