X

【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎】

"Aren't you suppose to add this?"

"No, you midget. You're supposed to multiply this."

"Ack, what the hell! Isn't this the same formula from the other lesson?"

"Yeah, but it's multiplication."

"I give up." Ten flopped his head down on the table. "Why the hell is math so hard? What's the point?"

"Dunno." Johnny shrugs as he continued to write down the math problems. "It's pretty fun though."

"How is this fun?" Ten looks at his math notes again. "This is hell."

Johnny just chuckles. A few knocks were then heard from the door. "Come in." Ten said, knowing that it's his mom outside the door.

Ten's mom enters the room, carrying a tray full of drinks and snacks. "How are you two doing?" She asked with a gentle smile on her face.

"We're doing fine." Johnny looks to Ten, who's staring at the tray with hungry eyes.

Ten's mom places the tray on the table. "Maybe you could help Ten, Johnny? He's not good at math after all."

"Mom." Ten quietly groans, embarrassed.

"What? It's true." Ten's mom arched an eyebrow, while Johnny tried to suppress his giggles. "I'll get going now. Study hard, okay?"

The two nodded as Ten's mom left the room. Immediately, Ten grabs to get a snack. He starts munching on some biscuits and Johnny does the same. "So, about those math lessons..."

"Hell no." Ten shoots a tired look at Johnny. "I rather watch something right now. We still have more time for exams anyway."

"Alright," Johnny drops his pen down on the table. "Let's go watch a series."

Ten grins as he went to get his laptop. He sits down on the bed and motions Johnny to sit next to him. Johnny stands up and sits next to Ten, watching him pick a series in his laptop.

After a few suggestions here and there, Ten finally picks a series. "Oh, right." Ten said as he stands up and walks up to the door. He locks the door and sits down on his bed again, putting his laptop back on his lap.

Ten hits play and the first episode starts. Already, both Johnny and Ten are immersed in the video – forgetting about the math problems they were supposed to do.

-

Throughout the series, Johnny and Ten could feel themselves getting uninterested each scenes. The two looked at the screen with bored looks on their faces and Ten starts questioning why he decided to pick a dramatic high school romance series that's just full of cheesy lines and cringe-worthy scenes.

Before Ten could give up and zoom out the video, a kiss scene appears. Curious, Ten and Johnny continue to watch it as they want to know how far the scene will go.

As the kiss scene ended shortly, Ten instantly pauses the video and exits it. The two were let down as the kiss lasted for three seconds, with no feelings in it whatsoever.

"You know, I was thinking about something." Johnny adjusts himself, sitting comfortably on the bed.

"What is it?" Ten places his laptop on top of his drawer desk. He looks to Johnny, waiting for him.

"Come here." Johnny puts his feet on the floor and pats both of his thighs, gesturing Ten to sit on his lap. Ten was bemused by his gestures, but he just nodded at him.

Ten straddles Johnny's lap and wraps his arms around his nape. He plays with Johnny's brunette hair while Johnny holds Ten's hips and looks at him right in his eyes.

"You still like Taeyong, right?"

Ten paused as he heard those words from Johnny. He stares at him for a while and his lips start to quiver. Why was he hesitating? Johnny knew that already. "Yes."

"Then," Johnny leans his forehead on Ten's. "Close your eyes."

Ten did what he was told and waits for Johnny to continue. There was a moment of silence until Johnny opened his mouth again.

"Imagine I'm Taeyong." Ten choked on nothing. "Since you won't have to see my face, you can just imagine him."

"The hell? How did you come up with that idea?" Ten mumbled, enough for Johnny to hear.

Johnny groaned. "Just try it."

After Johnny said that, Ten stayed quiet for a moment. Johnny then proceeds to lick his lips, asking for entrance – making Ten shiver.That's right. 

Ten opens his mouth for Johnny, giving Johnny the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth. Ten breathes through his nose as Johnny moves his tongue around to explore each corner of Ten's mouth.

Johnny doesn't have feelings for me.

As Johnny stopped moving his tongue around, Ten starts sucking on Johnny's tongue. It doesn't matter anymore. Ten moans quietly. I'm just a replacement. His rebound boyfriend.

"Taeyong," Ten muttered under his breath. "Taeyong."

Johnny pauses a bit as he heard Taeyong's name, somewhat surprised that Ten complied with the idea. He shrugs and continues making out with Ten while stroking his hair gently.

"Taeyong." Ten continued to moan out his friend's name between every touch. At this point, he felt like he had gone crazy. Moaning his crush's name while making out with a guy who doesn't have feelings for him felt overwhelming.

Tears slowly began to build up. "Taeyong." Ten moaned out again. Before he knew it, his tears began to leak and drip down on his cheeks. Saying his friend's name over and over again starts to give him discomfort.

Johnny notices the tears falling down Ten's cheeks and pulls away – a string of saliva connecting their lips. "Ten." Johnny strokes Ten's cheek.

Ten opens his eyes and as soon as he sees Johnny's face, a wave of relief washes over him.

"Sorry about that," Ten lazily smiles at Johnny. "It's nothing."

Johnny quietly looks at Ten, unsure of what to say. "Let's stop now." He said as he rubs Ten's back.

Ten nods and gets off Johnny's lap. He sits next to him and leans his head on Johnny's shoulder, feeling drained out from the make-out session. Johnny doesn't say anything and lets Ten rest.

Few minutes passed by and Johnny starts fixing his things. Knowing that it was starting to get late, Johnny decides to go home right now. As he zipped his bag, Johnny stands up and walks out of the room with Ten following him.

As Johnny readies himself to go home, he turns to Ten. "Well, I'll be going now." He said as he ruffles Ten's hair.

"See you." Ten waved at Johnny while his other hand was fixing his hair.

After Johnny left, Ten headed to his room. As he entered his bedroom, Ten looks down at the floor. The make-out session felt so overwhelming for Ten that tears started to come out. Honestly, it felt embarrassing for him to cry in front of Johnny, but Johnny's concerned tone and gentle touch somehow made Ten feel at ease.

As Ten continued to stare at the floor aimlessly, a pen then appears, rolling on the floor. Ten notices it and crouches down to pick it up. He turns the pen around, examining the pink-colored pen with a Rilakkuma design on it.

Ten chuckles, "Cute."

The young male sighs and arranges his mess on the table, planning to give back the pen to Johnny tomorrow.

【𝟎Ɩ ɹǝʇ𝐝ɐɥƆ】