Chapter 16

~Jai~

So I woke up and Ronnie wasn't there she was downstairs cooking breakfast.

"Boo!"

"Damn!Why you playing!"

"I'm sorry baby"

"It's ok"

So I heard the doer bell ring and I told Ronnie that I'll get it.

"Where Ronnie at?"

"And you are?"

"August"

~Ronnie~

So I heard then arguing and August said

"Who the fuck is this!"

"Jai"

"Really Ronnie?I thought you said that you was never going to see him anyway"

"Well things change!".I felt bad it's like I'm the one who made our relationship like this.

"Look can we talk later please!"

"Yeah I guess."Bye"

"Bye Veronica".I don't know why but every time he says my actual name his deep sexy voice just give me chills!

"I'm gone go home".Jai said

"Why?Did I make you mad?"

"Nahh,I just need to think about some things."

"Ok bye"I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek I mean I could've kissed his lips but I don't want to because I got to see where me and August at.

~1 Hour later

So I arrived at August had I only had a white t-shirt on and some grey sweats and then some white Mary-Janes.

"Wassup"

"Hey,Ayy me and you kinda dressed alike!"

"Ha,yeah so come in"

So I came in and I'm surprised the place wasn't junky or nothing but it was coo.

"So August,what did you wanna talk about?"

"Look I'm sorry I think it was just a phase I know I hurt you so many times but it's just I don't know what's wrong with me"

"Look August you say you love me but then just go behind my back with some hoe or you start catching feelings for someone else and that shit really hurts!"

"Look I know I do that but I do it cause either in drunk or high or I just really love you!"

"August if you say you love me then why would you go behind my back and that shit!"

"Because I'm just stupid"

"I love you August"

"I love you to Veronica

"So right when he said that I kissed his soft sexy lips.And then we upstairs and he started kissing me all over my body and then he got down to my kat and then he put his fingers inside and I started moaning then he inserted himself and while he was going back and forth my nails was scratching the hell out of his back but I couldn't help it.

"Oh my gosh August!!"

"Hold on Ronnie!"

So then we both got to our climax and then he got right off of me and we both showered and we got right into the bed.

"Ronnie you know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know but you better know that I love you to"

So then we fell asleep and I felt like we are actually a couple and I feel like I actually belong with someone now it's been a long while since I've felt like this.

----------------------------------------------

August and Veronica so cute<3

What about Jai??

Comment and Vote

Keep it •100•