Chapter 22

~August~

So we was at the hospital still and me and Ty just been talking and shit.And every time we would try to talk to Ronnie she would just nod her head or not say anything.

"Ronnie".No answer

"Ronnie".Still no answer

"VERONICA!"

"What?"

"What's wrong"

"Well,let's see my bestfriend just died and that's all!"

"Look Ronnie,we all just lost somebody we love and theirs a chance that she's gone for good."

"Yeah,but lately people all around me just be dying and..You know what never mind."

"No Ronnie what was you bout to say?"

"Ugh...Well I don't want that day to come where you end up being dead!"

"Look Ronnie me and you gone die together fuck that other shit okay?"

"Haha okay August"

"Excuse me are you all Christy friends?"

"Yeah".Ty said standing up

"Well it's a miracle!"

"What's a miracle?".I asked all suspicious

"You friend is going to make it"

So she left and I gave Ronnie a hug cause she was in tears so they said someone can go in their and talk to her.So me and Ronnie decided to come back later.

"Ronnie?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you should move in with me and we could both find a bigger house for just us and maybe we could finally get both of our families down here so they can all meet each other?"

"Okay I'll move in with you but you got to clean up yo own stuff though cause you is to messy.And yeah that'll be a good idea."

"Yeah whatever so is it official?"

"Yep!"

"Okay love you Ronnie"

"Love you too August"

~Ronnie~

So I woke up early and went to my house so I can start packing my stuff people kept calling and texting me so I just ignored them.So then I saw August pulled up in the driveway.

"Hey baby"

"Hi".I said giving him a kiss.

"What you doing?"

"Just getting my stuff out the house"

"What about you mom stuff?"

"My aunt Rosie took that"

"Aw well here go some Mc'Donalds"

"Mhmmkay thanks!"

"You welcome"

"August what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"August if you don't fuc-"

"Okay!Well I already kind of picked out a house"

"Okay that all you have to tell me?"

"Yeah,but I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay bye love you"

"Love you too!"

~August~