Black Out.

Ryan's P.O.V

'Oh shit...Oh shit....Oh shit...'

Thats all i was thinking 'Oh shit'

What do i do?..... What do i do?....

I quickly dropped to my knee's and grabbed the girls shoulders,i gently pulled her so that she was laying over my lap i tried to wake her but nothing was working?

"Damn" i said aloud

The shop keeper came from out of the shop, when he heard my voice.

"Sir are you alright- ? Oh My Gosh Sir is she alright? Do you need anything? Sir i think you should call the ambulance"

" i.i...i.. I don't know my dog just came running at her and jumped which made her fall and i think she hit her head ? Sh..e...e's unconscious. I stuttered

"Sir do you want me to call an Ambulance?" He asked

" No.. No its fine ill just take her back to my place , i only live 5 minutes down the road it'll be fine , but can you do me a favour? Are you able to hold sammy somewhere at the back until i come back down to get him? "

"Yeah sure no problem , just come through the shop before you grab him"

I gave him a grateful smile before i proceeded to pick this mysterious girl up,. She looked so pale and skinny she weighed next to nothing i wonder what had happened to her,.

I made it to my home, I swiftly unlocked the door and gently laid her on the couch looking down at her i studied her features her face looked sunken in her eyes had black rings under them as if she hadn't slept for a couple of days at least, her skin looked so soft,... Okay i better stop... I sound like a creep?

I stood up and began to walk out the door to go pick sammy up before i left i took one more look at this girl for some reason i felt the need to look after her and take care of her even though i don't know her.

Soon enough i will.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ivory's P.O.V

'Uuurrgghh'

I groaned as i tried to open my eyes, i tried to sit up but i ended up hissing in pain,

Bad idea to try sit up fast .

Woah it feel's like im having dei ja vú , waking up with pain flowing through my body like an electric current.

I managed to sit up i took a look at my surroundings?

'Wait where am i ?'

' how did i get here?'

'What happened ?'

'Who's house is this?'

My thoughts were seized when suddenly the front door flew open to reveal a man

a..aand h...is his dog.......?