Second Years

I do not own Hyouka or the characters!

~Oreki~

High school is what you said to be 'pink colored' in other words, it's where all possibilities in school life could happen.

"Hotarouu~~" I looked behind me to find my friend since middle school. His front bangs are getting longer now....

"You notice my hair is longer don'cha?" He winked. At me. Gross.

"So how is it going with you and Chitanda-san?" Satoshi teased. Already knowing what answer coming from me. I sighed.

"Nothing special." I answered with a deadpan voice.

True, Chitanda and I have been dating quiet a while. But almost nothing change. We gone to a couple of dates, phone calls, hold hands, and even kissing.

Chitanda always hand over the decisions of our relationship to me. And as always, I stay faithful to my law of energy conserving. But in the end of my decision, I felt Chitanda is actually unpleased of it.

It annoys me at some part too...

"Fukube-san. Good morning." A gentle voice I know well greet Satoshi from behind. Satoshi eagerly reply it. She smiled at me while looking at me happily with her big violet eyes as she walks closer.

"Good morning, Oreki-san." She smiled sweetly. From the beginning we start dating, the unchanging way of calling me...

Always irritates me.

.

.

.

.

.

~No One~

"Fuku-chaaann!!!" A high-pitched voice calls for the chestnut haired lad.

"Oh, Mayaka! What's wrong? Running all of the sudden..." He saw the small stature girl catching her breath from running.

"What's the meaning of this...." She said, still catchig her breath. Making some of her words were unclear to his ear.

"Huh?"

"How come I saw a junior from the Manga Club in a confessing atmosphere with Oreki just now?!" She yelled. They're in the hallway, of course all of the students there react to her loud voice.

"Mayaka... Calm down first! I just remember you caught a cold for a week since the first day... So you probably didn't know...." Satoshi giggled.

"What is it? Don't let me be the only one left behind here!"

"Okay, calm down..." He smiled a little "Hotarou is kinda popular with the first years lately... especially the girls..."

"Huh?!" She shouted again. Satoshi hold out a finger signal on his lips to keep her voice down and she did.

"...Wh-what do you mean...?" She said again in a softer voice.

"Weelll~" Satoshi lay againts the wall "I don't get what the first years's taste are... But they seem to like his sluggish and mysterious aura!" Satoshi announced infront of Mayaka with his signature grin.

"No way..."

"I didn't believe it first too! But for the rest 5 days straight I saw some girls start confessing to him!"

"Lies..." She muttered "There's no way I accept the fact Oreki is popular!!"

Satoshi laughed "Well, for me I think Hotarou is going to get more popular if he smiles more. He's actually good looking if you ask me!"