Feelings -Part 1-

~Mayaka~

"Ibara-senpai!!" A junior come rushing infront of me, who's busy drawing a draft for a manga.

"Ye-yes?!"

"Is it true Oreki-senpai already has a girlfriend?!"

So sudden! And Oreki again?! Seriously, what's so good about to human skinned sloth?!

"Uh... Yes..."

"Ahh!! So frustrating!! Are you close with his girlfriend?! What's her name?!" Wow... This girl look really serious to get Oreki's attention... Should I just tell her about Chii-chan and Oreki?

"Well... They're in the same club... And... I do know her..."

"What's her name?!"

"I-it's Chitanda Eru!" She stopped staring at me intensely. There's still something bothering me though....

"Umm... Why are you so serious about Oreki?"

"Huh?" She looks suprised and start to think "Because I like him!"

She reminds me of Chii-chan.

"I mean... What do you like about him?"

"That is~ A secret to my heart alonee~~ It's just that his mysterious and dark aura feels like a prince charming in the manga I like~~"

As I thought.

I just can't get one good quality about Oreki.

.

.

.

.

.

~Yuka~

Hi everyone! My name is Fukamine Yuka. I'm a first year in Kamiyama High. I'm in the Manga Club and student council. I'm just an ordinary girl in her high school life trying to find love.

That's right, folks.

Love.

There's only one guy who always float in mind, either I'm spacing out or not. He's always there.

"Hey, Yuka...." My friend called.

"What is it?"

"Can you stop that? You know.... you're food is going to be flies food soon..."

"Shhh!! Be quiet!!" I shouted. Still looking through my monoculars to the second floor of the main school building.

Seeing the hottest guy (in my eye) leaning to the window drinking a carton of milk. God should be punished for creating that hot being! Okay, maybe I went overboard a little bit...

"Yuka, you're going to creep him out if you stare at him like that..."

"Like he even knows!"

"I think he already does."

I looked up to her "What do you mean?"

"You didn't know? Altough his academic grades isn't big of a deal, he has the brain like a sherlock holmes!"

"Yeah... you're making that up..." I sounded disbelieve. Well, because I am.

"I'm serious!! He even solved the mysteries of the Kanya Fest name origin!"

"Kanya fest...?"

"Yeah! The huge Kamiyama Cultural Festival. It's called Kanya Fest. Rumors said it's been called that way for about 40 years... And yet he solved the meaning of that name... It's really amazing if you ask me!"

I hummed "And beside he's got a really cute girlfriend!"

"Ugh!!! Shut up will you!!" I stood up "I'm going to make him break up with this girlfriend! And I'm going to be his new girlfriend!"

.

.

.

.

.

There's gotta be a way to get his heart! I mean, sure his girlfriend is the daughter of the famous family in this prefecture! I mean she's cute! She's smart! And so?! I'm not that different to her!

Okay! Here it goes!

"Oreki-senpai!"

Awesome! He looked back to me!

"Umm... I baked some cookies in cooking class... Would you like to try some?" Step 1. Show an innocent character and angel-like smile.

"Ah. You're the one who gave me this last week."

He remember me!! "Y-yes!! My name is Fukamine Yuka! I'm in class 1-D!"

"Oh. Then thanks for the cookies. Satoshi really like them."

He take the cookies. Satoshi... as in Fukube Satoshi? I heard he's Oreki-senpai's good friend.

"Umm... Wha-what do you think of it, Oreki-senpai? I might fix it if it don't suit your taste!"

He looked at me with his blank stare "I have no idea."

"B-but..."

"Satoshi is the only one who tried them. Ask him if you want advice for your cooking. I never tried them cause I hate sweets."

What?

"Your homeroom is about to start."

And he walks away.

....Broad shoulders.... Dark personality....

It's my manga life prince in real life!!

I'll surely get my hands on him for sure!!!