Mind the T.P.O!!! (Time, Place, Occasion)

~Author~

The couple of the Kamiyama High Classic Literature is as always in a mood full of love flowers around them. It's nice seeing a happy couple but it also irk the one who looks at them.

Start from walking to school together:

"Aren't you cold? Where's your scarf?" Oreki asked his girlfriend who was walking beside him on their way to school.

"Eh?" Chitanda touch her neck that was visible to the spring breeze "I'm fine! It's not that cold since it's spring! I'm fi--" Her words was cutted by her soft sneeze. Oreki shrugged and took off his scarf. Wrapping it around his girlfriend neck firmly.

"And sneezing like that? Give me a break..." Chitanda smiled at her boyfriend's awkward kindness. He walk happily with him with the scarf that still has Oreki's scent.

A happy couple walking to school that still didn't realize the crowd is watching them....

Also Lunchbreak:

"Hotarou-kun!!" Chitanda run over to her boyfriend who waa sitting by the window infront of his classroom. Oreki stand up properly to look at his girlfriend catching her breath from running.

"You didn't bring your lunch, did you?!" Chitanda shouted and jumped up to close up her face to Oreki. Oreki retort his eyes to the window from embarassment.

"Yeah... I forgot my wallet this morning when I overslept...." He answered, Chitanda look at him normally. Oreki huffed lightly "Don't worry, I already had 2 cartons milk to cover it up."

"That's still not good!!" Chitanda shouted and starled Oreki, she pushed a small bag of something to Oreki's chest. Oreki looked at it and reveal that it was a bag of cookies. Homemade to be added.

"I made that in Home Economics today. It's nothing much... But you still have to eat something!!" Chitanda said forcefully until Oreki has no choice but to take the bag of cookies. He open the ribbon that tied the bag and took one cookie out to put it inside his mouth.

"It's good..." He said honestly and Chitanda face light up in delight "Really? Fukube-san once said you didn't like sweets very much.... I was afraid you will dislike it...." Chitanda mumble to herself. Oreki huffed again.

"It's not really sweet so it suit my taste. Thanks for the cookies, Eru." Oreki give a small smile and Chitanda delightly smiled to his reaction. The bell rung, signing lunchbreak is over.

"What's your next class?" Oreki asked "I think.... it's Art...." Chitanda answered.

"Then you better hurry, the Art room is pretty far away." Oreki said, Chitanda smiled once again and Oreki gave a light pat to her head as he run back to her class.

And Oreki amazingly didn't realize the eyes around, watching him since the beginning Chitanda come running over to him.....

And when studying together:

"Hotarou-kun!!"

"What?" Oreki woke up from his light sleep. They're now studying together in the town's public library. Final exams are coming close so they decide to study together. Since Chitanda grades are good, Oreki asked her to teach her his weak subjects. Oreki rubbed his heavy eyelids to stay awake.

"You didn't get enough sleep?" Chitanda asked her sleepy boyfriend "Kinda...." Oreki let out a wide yawn.

"I found a good book and curious how it ends... So I spend all night reading...." He yawned widely again "Is the book interesting? How did it end?" Chitanda asked.