Moving Out

1

Today is the day to move out of my parents house and getting away since I finished school. The names Alison by the way. I just turned 19 originally from Scottsdale, Arizona and I'm heading to San Diego, California to start my new life. The way my life here in Scottsdale was terrible because all the bullying and drama. Family issues, losing friends that I was close to for a while really hurts. Anyways, I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Mom and dad."

"Okay come in." I got done packing the last box of clothes and no furniture to bring because I bought a house with furniture furnished already.

"Honey we will miss you a lot. And someone wants to come drive with you."

"And who is that? Cuz clearly noone wanted to come cuz it was a 10 hour drive."

"Austin."

"Oh yay hes coming? Like dead ass??!" I looked at both of my parents with a big smile as Austin came in my empty room. I put the box on the bed as I ran over to Austin engulfing me into a big, warm hug. Never felt this happy. "Omg no way your coming!!"

"Hell yeah I am. I'm gonna travel with you for now on.  Didn't I promise you I would?"

"Yeah you did. Your like a bro to me come on why would I forget it?" He put me down as my heart melted and my whole inside of my body went into flames. I picked up the last box as I headed downstairs then outside. "Let's get on the road Austin!! Bye everyone hope to see you guys in the summer!!" I had a flashback on where I put my phone at and its in my back pocket and my keys? My other back pocket, okay now I'm ready! Austin opened the trunk for me as I slid in the last box while I walked over to my door.

"Goodbye guys. I'll miss you and like I said see you in the summer!" Everyone was waving as I saw my mom crying while waving, as I got in the car with Austin and I looked at him with a smile. "You ready?"

"Hell yeah." It was hot AF so I decided to turn on the AC then turned on the radio. I drove a Chevy Camero SS, man I'm obsessed with this car because I took it all over the place for vacations and just traveling. Hopefully in California I will buy another car.

"Wait you don't have a car,right?"

"No I do not have one. Your parents dropped me off so hopefully I get one when we go into California."

"We should twin and do you wanna take turns driving?"

"Yeah I'm fine with that. Each of us will drive 5 hours." I backed outta the driveway to head on the parkway.

"Do you want anything before we go? Starbucks? In and out? Like let me know cuz I would stop anywhere for you."

"Aww thank you. I like that but I'm good for now maybe in like an hour I would want something at the rest station."

"Okay. But what happened to your car or that you don't have one?"

"You don't remember that car crash a couple months ago with a tractor trailer?"

"Oh yeah duh I'm so stupid my bad Aus. I have a lot going on."

"Its alright but yeah they towed my car away because it got fucked up but I got the money from the car. The driver fucked me up and I got money from him also so I got surgery. So don't help me with a car I got it and I'm not being mean I'm just saying. I will buy the same car but different color like a red color."