Part 1

A boy stands at the center of a large field staring desperately at a gold boar. A large aggressive gold skin pig with two large ivory tusks growing from its bottom lips.

The boy pulled a dull gray and black scythe from inside his soul. As he stood with his scythe in one hand he decided to use his new skill.

The boy let his scythe return to his soul. Then he released a wave of love. That encompassed the entire field. The boar ran toward the boy tackling him to the ground and licked him. The boy got up and headed toward his home. Once there he lead the boar to the house's front.

" Couldn't do it could you, Sam " Asmodeus says

" Fear and anger tense meat and with my new spiritual level nine skill of emotional manipulation, I don't need to violently hurt the boar. " Sam says

Sam summons his soul scythe and slits the soft golden skin of the boar.

" See since a didn't attack it, it's hardened skin was inactive. " Sam said with a smirk on his face

Asmodeus lifted his left hand back, but before he swung it forward Sam waved his hand releasing wave of tiredness into Asmodeus's mind. He quickly became docile and crashed onto his bed.

Sam used his scythe to skin the boar, using the blade's tip to cut out the tusks.

Sam put the boar meat inside an ice box(a rectangle box with ice inscriptions on it).

Sam sits outside and tries to gather the ambient emotions in the air, but there isn't enough until his uncle Asmodeus wakes up his anger from being subdued.

Sam tapped into the anger and broke through to the first level of the Vajra stage.

Asmodeus ran towards Sam a curving blade in hand. Sam could sense the anger rushing forth and before realizing it he summons his scythe and slashes horizontally. Sam's scythe ripped out Asmodeus's throat.

The dull black scythe changed into a blue, gold, and silver one with Asmodeus's skull merged at the top(at the top of the page).

Sam sat criss cross and began to meditate. Sam's subconscious traveled into his transforming into a skeleton dressed in a robe made of shadows.

Sam was taught the reaper soul technique which was a warrior technique that allowed you to summon a soul weapon that matched your soul avatar. Sam scanned his soul and found a new skill embedded in his cultivation soul.

Sam tapped the skill in a light screen appeared, it read

" Empathic replication, a skill which allows an empath to copy and keep the power of whom they touch if they chose. It also lets the empath to know how to use said power just as the original user at that moment "

The screen disappeared and Sam returns to the real world. Sam just realized that he killed his only family.

It wasn't that he wanted to it was that the rage he was channeling to break into the next stage caused him to do so. That's the down side to being an empath other people's emotions can drive your actions.