Part 5

Sam kicked the lion into a tree. He got up before the lion could and charged it. Sam used the blunt side of his scythe to attack knowing the the lion's skin could shatter it if he used the actual blade.

Sam swung his scythe with so much force that the lion was thrown through trees, but then the lion gained its footing and attacked. It clawed at Sam with such anger and veracity that Sam's brain was getting confused. His brain wanted to soothe the Lion's anger, but it also wanted to trap the lion.

Sam had to over ride his empath side. He cartwheel kicked the lion into the ground. Sam the sent out a wave of tiredness and the lion fell asleep.

Sam summoned a single thick silver chain, wrapped it around the lion's throat, and proceeded to choke the life out of the Nemean Lion.

The Man from earlier appeared he pulled Sam off of his pet and sent him flying into a tree.  The man looked down at his pet lion and said

" You epic disgrace failed get out of my sight "

He kicked the lion through seven trees and breaking two of its ribs.

Sam picked up on the lion's pain and fear which only made his grow more.

" Bastard Empath who gave you permission to manipulate my Lion " The man says

Hugo ran next to Sam.

" Gabriel told me about an empath and q devil fighting each other " Hugo says

" Hugo can i trust you to step back into your cage after this battle " Hugo continues

" Ok, Gabriel archangel of Monday i give my body over to you "

Sam stood in amazement as Hugo and his sword(a golden eagle sword with a silver blade and black handle)began to glow adorned in holy light.

Then Gabriel spoke in a deep ancient voice through Hugo.

" Ok Sam we fight together and then you can trap him, which is a much better score. Are you ready "

" Yes " Sam says flipping his scythe to its bladed side

Sam snd Gabriel rushed forward. Sam jumped up into the air as Gabriel stabbed downward so either. The devil had to either worry about Sam or focus on Gabriel.

He chose Gabriel dodging his attack, but before he turned to face Sam it was to late. Sam had already plunged his scythe deep into The devil's heart. Sam though it was over but when The devil pulled the scythe out of himself and through it five miles away, Sam was boggled.

Sam didn't let his confusion get in the way for very long, he quickly summoned five chains that curled around him like snakes. He then proceeded to attack The devil with the same anger Sam once felt from the Lion.

Gabriel used his sword to cut away at The devil as Sam forced him to keep his attention on him.

The devil slammed his palm into Sam's chest attacking his soul directly.

Sam was forced into a tree and then into his soul.

Viper was frantically yelling orders at the shadow make serpent.