13. To eternal chaos

Eunbi's POV:

I am now in front of her office. Why the heck did I even listened to come here anyway? 

Oh, probably because I still have humanity inside me while she's not.

Why does she even need me anyway? 

Haishhhhh just open the door

*creak*

"Hello my daughter," She said monotonously. It cringes me when she referred to me as her 'daughter'.

"What do you want? You done messing my life yet? Coz I'm done with it. If you were thinking about asking me to break up with Y/n, then you are wrong. And this arranged marriage? No, I'll not accept it." I confidently said with arms crossed. "You haven't asked for my consent so I'll not accept your request, deal. I prefer listening to my boyfriend than you, biological mother of mine." That should be enough to at least make her listen.

Oh boy, I was wrong.

"Who said I will make you break up with your boyfriend who I haven't heard of, and who said I need your consent to arrange this marriage?"

"What?" I tilted my head with confusion as to why she said that. Suddenly two guards got the hold of my arm as she flicked her finger.

"Bring her to the Specialist and remove her memories with her whatever he is to her named Y/n. And also arrange a staged car accident."

"WHAT?????!!!!!" I shouted in disbelief. What the heck is on her mind?

"Release your hand, guards" I shouted at the guards, but they didn't even budge one bit.

"Sorry, Mistress, but Madam's orders are absolute." The guard said.

I look at the devil sitting in her office. She smirked at me. What the.....

No.......

I can't forget about Y/n.......

This is a nightmare......

Y/n's POV:

"Hello hello, Yulyen!!!!" I slapped Yena's back as I skipped to our usual spot at school.

"Oww, that hurts, Y/n!!" She growled with her lips pouted like a duck. "And what's up with Yulyen?"

"That's your ship name you dumbass"