25. Finale

Y/n's POV:

It's been a year since the raid happened, and everything changed. Both the Chan and Kwon company got bankrupted and had to shut down, changing the ranks of companies in the business world. So many people became jobless just from two deaths. Actually no, it's three.

When we came back from the wedding scene after discovered that Bang Chan was dead, we both rushed to there and was shocked. His body wasn't there. At all. I found it hard to believed that Bang Chan was dead. But Eunbi wasn't thinking the same thing I did. She bawled on the floor, mourning over her childhood best friend. I also tried my best to hold my tears but failed to do so. 

Five days later, we made a little grave for Bang Chan in a field where I and Eunbi reunited. Everyone was there. Straykidz, Iz*One, Aunty Mina and Chaeyoung, obviously Chaena was there, and Aunty's friends as well, and Bang Chan and Eunbi's relatives. Eunbi and Bang Chan's parents' funeral was held somewhere grand but we decided to make Bang Chan's grave here. I don't think it's a good apology for all the backstab I did, but I want to let him rest in a calm and soothing field filled with Violeta.

Oh, and Eunbi? Since her place got took down, I offered her to lived at my house. I know it's a bold move, but then again, can't have a pretty girl living in the street, otherwise, people will mistake her for a s-

SMACK!!!!

"Ow!!!! What's that for??" I glared at Eunbi who just whacked me with a pan. Would you look at that, a Kwon Eunbi wearing aprons and holding a pan, like a frying pan (BADUMP!CCHHHHHHHK!)

"That's what you get when you said that word to me." She glared back at me. Woop I'm dead.

"I'm sorry, Kween Eunbi." I apologized, but in a dorky way to her, but she still not convinced.

"Wrong name, young man." She huffed.

"Huh?"

"It's Myoui Eunbi you dumb husband."

"Jeez, you and your cheesiness." I lightly punched her shoulder.

"Learned that from you, hon." She then went back to the kitchen.

Hehe. So, uhhh..... we are married. I proposed her since I'm a man and of course she accepts. The wedding occurred at the start of this year and it was the best moment of my life. Marrying my favorite bunny in the world.

But since Eunbi was used to living in her grand days, I kind of have to teach her to use house appliances. There's one time she made the washing machine exploded with soaps and it took way to long to clean it up, with only two of us. Also, there's one time she made soup. that looked like something out of a cauldron. I took it and it was pretty good. Until I realized it had a time delay. Rip my life.

Anyway, she got used to the normal lifestyle and I was really happy about it. About my job, I am currently working under Aunty Chaeyoung's new company, Strawberry Entertainment, and I became a producer. I can't dance, and I don't being in front of the camera all the time, so yeah. At least a lot of people like what I made inside the office. Eunbi preferred to work at an office so of course, with the power of family relationships, I asked Aunty Chae to let her work at a division inside the company. Welp, now she managed album sales and it's racking with money, wooooo!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, although money came like a waterfall, we still like this apartment since it's where we share our memories the most and it's warm and comfy. So yeah, no fancy houses. Just an apartment.

For the others, Yena and Yuri got married. I mean, it is that obvious that they will tie the knot someday later. Now they adopted a girl and named her Yuna. Choi Yuna.