Chapter One

***Y/N's POV***

It had been two years since the battle of Hogwarts. Kaitlin was soon turning 6, in two weeks, Thomas had just began to talk, George found a girlfriend, but he said that no one would ever be as great as Valentina, Molly and Arthur have expanded their house, and Bill and Fleur had a little baby. But, Kaitlin has been throwing a lot of tantrums lately. If I were to turn off the TV when its bed time, she'd get all angry at me and start screaming. Considering me, Kaitlin, George and Thomas all live with Molly and Arthur, George's new girlfriend gets all pissed at me about Kaitlin. So, just annoy her, I don't even try and stop Kaitlin from throwing a tantrum, I just ignore her and George's girlfriend gets even more pissed. It's pretty funny to see her face though.

George's girlfriend is Scarlett Claine. She is all about her image. If she doesn't look good in one picture she'll get all pissed and start talking to me about how her body looks terrible in the photo. Plus, she doesn't even look after Thomas. He'll be crying in the night and she makes George go and feed him a bottle. I absolutely hate Scarlett. She even judges what I wear every single day.

"Mama!" Thomas smiled, running towards me.

"No. I'm Y/N, not Mummy." 

"Mummy." Thomas smiled, looking up at me.

I smiled weakly at him. This had become natural thing, he'd call me mum because I'm the closet thing he has to one. And because I practically raised him with the help of George. Although, me and George tried to get him to say my real name, it never worked, so we just let him call me Mum. 

"Mum, mum, mum." Thomas laughed, poking out his tongue at me.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked, smiling as he gave me small kiss on the lips. 

I loved it when he did his kissy face because he looked like a little monkey when he did. So me and George would always laughed at it, but Scarlett would normally sit there on her phone whilst she tried to change the subject, like how many followers she had on Instagram.

"Mummy!" Kaitlin yelled, from her room.

I stood up and picked Thomas up, placing him on my hip as I walked up the stairs. I had been left alone at home while George and Scarlett went on a date. Molly and Arthur were staying the night at a really fancy hotel. 

"Yeah, honey?" I smiled, walking through her door and placing Thomas on the floor.

Thomas quickly stood up and began to run around her room, chasing after her. He eventually fell on his bum but he laughed it off and began to run around again.

"Can I watch Barbie and Ken?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just come down stairs and it on the TV." I smiled.

"Yay!" Kaitlin smiled, grabbing her barbie and ken dolls before running down the stairs.

"Come on Thomas," I smiled, grabbing his hands and helping him walk down the stairs. 

Sometimes he'd crawl down the stairs backwards, and that always freaks me out, so I usually try to help him. I heard the front door unlock and as soon as heard Scarlett, my heart sank. She was yelling at George for some odd reason. I quickly walked into the room with Thomas.

"You said it was a fancy restaurant, George!" Scarlett yelled. "That was not fancy!"

"What? How was it not fancy?" George yelled, back. "The wine cost $150, the three meals you ordered cost $583, and then the dessert cost $135! All together, that's $868 all together!"

Scarlett glared at George with a red face full of anger.

"Plus, the reservation cost $1046. So in total, I spent $1914 on you!" George screamed.

"Why are you being so rude to me, George?!" Scarlett yelled, running up the stairs crying, but before she pushed me over.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No!" George yelled, making me jump a little. 

"I know how Scarlett can piss you off." I said, picking Thomas up as he pulled on my shorts.

"No, you don't Y/N! Okay? You're not me!" George yelled. "You act like you know, but you don't know! So just give me my son!"

"Fine. I didn't mean to get--"

"JUST SHUT UP!" George screamed, pulling Thomas out of my grip. "AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE MY CHILDS MOTHER! BECAUSE YOUR NOT!"

George pushed me out of his way before storming up the stairs with Thomas. I could feel the tears in my eyes as I ran up to my bedroom, slamming the door closed behind me. I curled myself into a ball and leaned up against the wall, balling my eyes out as I continued to replay what just happened in my mind. The only thing I wanted right now was for Fred to be here, so I curl up into his arms and cry as he played with my hair. But that was never going to happen.

A/N: It's lame, I know. But I'm just trying to build up the tension before anything else happens. And I have an amazing idea.