Chapter Six

A/N: WARNING!!!! There's some dirty stuff!

***Y/N's POV***

I smiled as I opened the door to our house. Walking inside and finally being away from the many people who stared at me for laughing too loud at a very posh restaurant. I'll admit, I may be a little tipsy. 

"Argh!" I screamed as I fell to the floor, tripping over my own shoes.

So, maybe I'm a little drunk. I quickly stood up and kicked my shoes off before sitting on the couch.

"Here, have some water." George smiled, handing me a cup of water.

"But I'm not thirsty!" I frustratedly stated, lying on my back.

"Yeah. But your drunk. And if you don't have this, then you're going to have the worst hangover tomorrow morning." He looked at me as I took a sip of it.

We stared at each other in awkward silence. The more I looked at him, the more I felt the urge to kiss him. But, at the same time, I didn't want to. This sinking feeling of regret began to pool in my stomach. Like I would do something I would regret.

"George, can I a--" He cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine.

Instantly, the feeling of regret faded away, like this was supposed to happen. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt his hands make their way down my body. This made shivers run my spine as I smiled into the kiss. My hands traveled down to his chest where I quickly began to unbutton his shirt, never breaking the kiss. In an instant, his shirt had been thrown to the other side of the room. Hopefully, Scarlett will find it tomorrow. George smiled into the kiss, before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso, taking me into his bedroom.

Throwing me onto the bed, I watched as he kicked his shoes off, jumping on top of me. He smiled before his lips met with my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure and he began to unzip the back of my dress, exposing my red bra. George smiled at me and licked his lips.

"Like what you see?" I giggled.

He smirked devilishly at me before his lips came crashing down onto mine once more.

***Time Skip, George POV*** 

I smiled as I rolled over in bed to see Y/N asleep. Her eyes had bags under them, her hair was still curly but rather messy and a few hickeys were scattered around her neck and chest. The blanket wasn't exactly covering her body. I could see the sunlight touching her delicate skin as a few pieces of clothing lay at the bottom of her feet. Her chest rose and fell with every breath she took, little snores coming from her every now and again. 

"Morning." I heard the whisper of her soft voice fill the air.

I looked at her face to her eyes opening a little and her lips spread into a wide smile. 

"Morning." I smiled, kissing her forehead. "I'm going to have a quick shower. Wanna join?"

"Sure." She smiled, quickly hopping up and running towards the bathroom.

I followed behind her, turning on the shower before jumping into the warm water. As soon as Y/N got in, my eyes popped from their sockets. The water running down her bare body was enough to make any guy wanna be hers. After the shower, whilst I was putting on some jeans, I heard Scarlett opening the front door to the house.

"Georgie Boo. Are you home?" She said. "I have a surprise for you."

Obviously, Y/N hadn't heard her as she was still putting on her make-up, a towel wrapped around her body. I frantically ran around the room, picking up the clothes from last night and throwing them into the dirty laundry basket. I closed the bathroom door, Y/N giving me a weird and confused look as I did so. I quickly put on a shirt, opening the bedroom door to see Scarlett smiling at me.

"Hey, hottie." She smiled. "Where's, Y/N?"

"O-oh. Uh, she's just in our bathroom." I smiled awkwardly.

Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, Y/N walked out of the bathroom with only a towel covering her body. She looked at Scarlett who had a shocked and angry expression on her face.

"Can someone explain to me whats going on?" She yelled.

"S-she--" I stuttered.

"The water in my bathroom wasn't working. So I decided to use Georges." Y/N said simply, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah. That's why." Scarlett looked at us before storming past me and searching the bedroom. "Uh, honey. What in God's name are you doing?" 

"It doesn't matter. I just want that bitch out of my bedroom!" Scarlett screamed, stomping her feet on the carpet.

Y/N simply nodded her head and walked out of the room, but I spotted a slight smirk on her face as she did so. 

***Y/N's POV***

I smirked as I walked out of George's room. It was mainly because I was thinking of how angry she'd get if she knew we slept together. But, sadly, I can't say anything. I walked into my bedroom and quickly got changed into a white t-shirt and some grey ripped jeans. I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked down the stairs. I was a little disappointed to see that Kaitlin and Thomas weren't playing in the lounge room like they usually would. They were staying with Molly and Arthur. 

I began to make breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to it and unlocked it, smiling at the person who stood in front of me.

"Hey, Harry!" I said.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me with bloodshot eyes, grabbing my hand and taking me outside. He looked around, just to see if anyone was listening to our conversation. 

"We need to talk. It's urgent." His skin was pale and he almost looked like he had been starved to death.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I asked.

"Fred's alive."

A/N: Hope you guys liked it!

Also, I want to write another Harry Potter book, but I'm not sure which character it should be about.