Chapter Three

A/N: Okay, so I've decided to continue this story. Here is the next chapter. It may be shitty and pathetic, but I was literally in tears whilst writing this.

Plus, this is a little teaser for what'll happen next in this book.

***Third Person's POV***

"Fred?"

Y/N's heart pounded in her chest as the tall figure in front of her opened his mouth to speak. She was petrified. She couldn't move a muscle, she could barely speak and she couldn't even breath. She just stood still and stared at the man she had loved. He smiled a little, though it seemed like something was wrong. His smile wasn't as bright as it once was and he seemed sad.

"I can't talk long." The man spoke, looking into Y/N's eyes.

She didn't move, she just stared, to petrified to even look him in the eyes. 

"You're in danger, Y/N. So is George, Thomas... and Katie." The man sighed as he said his daughters name, remembering the fun they used to have, until all that was taken from him.

It was like being in hell when he didn't see his daughter or wife. The ones he cared about so much, that he'd give up his life, just for them to be safe and out of harms way. And that's exactly what he did. 

"Scarlett can't be trusted. She wants you all dead." The man looked at Y/N, his wife, once more before disappearing into thin.

Y/N fell to her knees, screaming as she watched him disappear. It was like having a knife plunged within her heart as she watched the one she loved be taken from her again. The father to her child was there, and within seconds, not even saying goodbye, he was gone. Her vision became blurry as tears streamed down her face and time seemed to stop. The only thing she could hear was the sound of someone screaming her name. But that didn't matter to her.

She just wanted to see Fred once more.