Chapter 1

(I do not own Madara Uchiha anything from Naruto!!! :)

'Where am I?..Who am I?' You squinted your eyes to the cracked, gray ceiling above you. You coughed and grabbed your head, it was throbbing for some reason unknown to you. You didn't know anything.

You sat up, looking for something to help you remember at least something, but nothing seemed to help. You heard footsteps...who, or what could it be? They got louder making your eardrums vibrate. You quickly his under the white, fresh sheet that covered you small frame, only letting your __ eyes scan the room as the 'thing' entered.

"I know you're awake..." A deep voice said in a calm manner. You didn't say anything, you did remember how to speak, but his figure was intimidating. He wore a long black and white cloak and had long white hair, mysterious, yet handsome. "Come out of the sheet..." You did as you were told and scarlet eyes met yours. "Who are you?" The man questioned. You hesitated before you spoke, "I don't seem to know myself..." You looked at your thumbs as they were moving in circles around each other. "My infinite tsukuyomi doesn't seem to affect you..." You gave him a questioning look, he then saw this and said, "Never mind that..." He came and sat beside you, "Are you comfortable?" You nodded, "Good...now, let me introduce myself... My name is Madara Uchiha." Something came back to you. You saw A man resembling the same characteristics as this one, but with black hair, fighting and fighting, like you could feel the strain on your body yourself. You began writhing in pain. Madara looked at you and grabbed your face, "What's wrong?!" You felt yourself passing out as he check parts of your body for illness, but he couldn't find anything, you were a mystery to him.

You awoke again a few hours later, the man name Madara was gone, where did he go? Why did he go? The questions came back and you wanted answers, but you were more interested in the mans whereabouts. You stood up, You were in a bra and knickers, where were your clothes? You went to find the man and found him in a room, lying down, was it night time? "Your awake?..oh my, couldn't you put the sheet over you?" He stood up and walked to a closet, grabbed a top and handed it to you. You just held it. He sighed, "Have you forgotten how to put clothes on?" You looked at the jumper in your hands.

Madara came closer to you, in your personal space, that didn't matter because you didn't know what personal space was. He grabbed your arms gently and pulled them up, he then ruffled up the jumper and  put it over your head. You wriggled in the jumper, it made you feel cosy, so you gave him a warm smile, you only got an emotionless glare back. He sat back on his bed and patted the space next to him, "Come and sit down..." You then did as he said and got comfy in the comfy spot beneath your bottom. You were so cosy. Madara stared at you as you gave everything a bewildered glance. "So you don't remember a thing huh? Not even your name?" You replied, "No...nothing at all..." You looked at his hands, they looked manly, they were much bigger than yours, but they were covered by long black gloves. "What are you staring at?" You looked into his eyes, "Your hands...they're so much bigger than mine..." "Have you lost common sense too? I'm a man...that's why..." You then looked at his chest and looked at yours, you took off the jumper and compared, "W-what are you doing?!" You didn't answer as you attempted to reveal Madara's chest, he them grabbed your wrists, "Put the jumper back on!" "But...I want to see the difference..." "You don't need to, I'm flat, your...round..." He averted the direction of his eyes to the right of you.

You put the jumper back and and were once again comfy. You began to nod off and fell onto Madara's lap, he went to push you off, thinking you were doing something weird but realised you were asleep and left you there. He stroked some hair out of your face, "Who are you?"