Chapter 4

You did as you were told, Madara walked slowly toward you, making you shiver a little, you were nervous. He sat above you and began kissing your jawline. Your skin felt like fire underneath his clutches. You wrapped your arms around his neck, causing him to bring his fave to yours. You took a second to look at his lavender eyes, they were beautiful. He came in to kiss your lips, you did the same and it was passionate, he really knew how to kiss you. He placed his right hand at the back of your neck, "Is this good? Do you like it?" You nodded and thrusted yourself onto his lips, he smirked whilst he kissed you deeply, "eager I see..." He pushed his hand down to your wet panties and rubbed gently, causing you to moan his name. The door was then thrown open by Zetsu, causing you to squeal, "Zetsu! I told you to get out!" He smirked at the sight before him, "How pathetic...He's not doing this because he 'loves' you girl, only because you want it!" He was doing anything to spoil your moment! "Zetsu, get the fuck out!" You looked sad and pushed yourself away from Madara, "You don't need to pity my..." You pushed yourself off the bed and ran downstairs out of the front door. There were tree branches everywhere and the moon shone red. Zetsu followed behind you, "You see now? Everybody is dreaming, you would be too if it affected you..." You started to sob, everything was left with half an answer and it was driving you crazy! You fell to the floor clutching your head as memories came back to you, the whole great ninja war flooded back to your memory, you nearly had sex with the leader of the society's demise! You started to run, you ran until you were lost. There was nobody, other than these two, one you seemed to have fallen for, and one you hated, either way it was an awful decision your heart had made.

"__! Where are you?!" Zetsu smirked, Madara glared him down and punched him square in the face, "Bastard! I need to fulfill her dream!" "But you don't love her! How can you possibly do that?!" Madara continued to glare, "That's what you think!" He then ran, trying to find you.

Madara found you crying on a tree stump and placed a hand on your shoulder, "__...listen..." You slapped his hand away, "I remember! Everything about the war so don't touch me!" You backed away, he looked hurt, he had fallen for you, he wanted to be one with you. "I do __...I really do have feelings for you, he's a liar." You covered you ears, "Shut up!" He wasn't happy, he walked up to you, grabbed your chin and kissed you passionatley, you tried to stop him, but his hand kept you in place. His other hand fell on the wall behind you. You melted into the kiss, you just couldn't say no to a man you loved, no matter how evil.

The kiss became More passionate and heated, you grabbed his cloak as he grabbed your breast. He placed a hand on your womanhood and moved your panties to the side as he trusted two fingers inside of you. "Ah! Madara!" You couldn't help yourself.