Chapter 1 - Meeting You

Dedication: MichelCliffordNiall, because you liked my 5SOS- Smut One Shots. Much Love, Stella

Chapter 1 - Meeting You

-Calum-

I didn't hate school straight from the start, but since someone saw me making out with another boy, just to try it, I swear, rumours been spreading about me. I got bullied for beeing gay, even if I myself wasn't even sure about it.

The only person I had on my side since the start was Harry my best friend.

I met him in 7th grade and he got bullied for beeing presumingly gay as well. We sticked together since then. The only incident we ever had was, that he wrote me love letter after two weeks of knowing each other. But after talking about it, we both decided that beeing friends under these circumstances was the best thing that could have happened to us. And it was better that way. We weren't ready to come out anyway. (I have to admit tho', I'm still waiting for a love letter that will ever compare to the greatness, time and effort that was put into this one.)

Two years later

Today school started again after the summer holidays. 

I was even kind of excited, since I got to pick new subjects myself.

I walked to school with Harry that day. We chatted about our holidays, that we spent together anyways, apart from a short trip he took, to visit his family.

Since we have quite different interests in subjects I had to face the fact, that I had nearly all subjects on my own this year.

Dammit. He brought me to my Computer Class and smiled at me.

"I know you can do it." He pulled me in for a hug, his curls tickeling my nose.

"I know." I sighed.

"Have fun!" With a smile, wave and his dimple-showing smile he left in the other direction.

Always happy, this one.

I entered the class room. Since it was an additional class and not an obligatory subject there were only 10 people in this class. Mainly guys. What a suprise..

I sat down in one of the last empty seats.

I sat quite in the back, which was awesome, so I could look around and watch the other students. 

The minute the bell rang, two students ran in laughing.

They highfived each other. "Made it."

My breath hitched. The blonde guy was gorgeous. His brunette friend was goodlooking as well.

They made their way over to me, since nexto me, where the only seats left.

Blondie sat nexto me, and curly Brunette sat nexto him.

I bit my lip. This wasn't good. How In the world, was I suppossed to concentrate, with this Hottie nexto me.

The teacher wasn't there yet and all the students were still talking quietly. Blondie leaned himself over to me, grinning at me widely.

"Hello, Cutie, My name's Luke. That's Liam." He reached his hand out to me and his friend leaned over to me as well grinning widely. 

I looked at his hand, as if it was the hand of an alien. 

He chuckeled and grabbed my hand, shaking it. "That's what you do with a hand, you know. I mean, we could do a lot more than this. But. For now."

He winked and I blushed fiercely.