Lover of Old, Enemy of New

This is a Hank x reader! I feel like he doesn't get enough love sadly. I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I'm officer (F/n) (L/n), I was ordered to come here by captain Ackerman and by Captain Fowler. I'm here on the deviant case to help Lieutenant Anderson and a android named Connor,"

a woman who looks to be about late 30s or mid 40s spoke in a cold, monotone voice to a few officers who asked who she is. They led her to Fowler so they can talk as Connor saw what was happening. He scanned her face as his LED flashed orange for a second before going to Hank who was drinking some coffee. "Lieutenant," Connor called which gained Hank's attention. "What do you want Connor?" he asked before setting down his coffee. "There is a officer who was sent to help us with the deviant cases." "Well ain't that fucking great," Hank sarcastically spoke before drinking his coffee as (L/n) and Fowler walked over. "Hank, Connor, meet your new partner; (F/n) (L/n)."

Hank spat out his coffee before coughing then looking at (F/n) who looked down at his with disgust. His blue eyes stared into her (e/c) eyes while her (h/c) hair was tied in a ponytail. "(L/n)," Hank manged out as she rolled her eyes before replying, "Anderson." Connor noticed the sadness in Hank's eyes and noticed the anger, betrayal, and disgust in (F/n)'s. He made a note of that.

"Officer (L/n), I hope we do a great job on catching those deviants." (F/n) looked at Connor and patted his back. "I hope so too Connor," she spoke calmly and Connor made note that she is soft towards him. Didn't take long for a report to come in about a android whom ran away with a little girl named Alice. The person who reported his android and daughter missed was named Todd Williams. Hank, Connor, (Y/n), and a two-three others came along to the area the android and girl were last seen by a store clerk. He wasn't threaten, he was only asked if there was anywhere they could spend the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you like the idea. It's only a glimmer of what could happen if people like it enough. But this is how I shall start this new book. Teaser stories made by me and random ideas that came to mind. Hope you enjoyed!

May 26, 2019 10:20 AM - June 24, 2019 5:08 PM

410 words