Episode 1

--------------------

"My name is Takeru Takaishi, but most people just call me T.K. Four years ago me and six of my other friends were dragged into the Digital World. It was our Destiny to protect it, we became the Digidestined! But now a new adventure is about to start for us!"

---------------------

Episode 1: Passing the torch! Courage!

---------------------

(April 22nd/ Unknown Sector/ 8:00am)

A small white cat like creature ran attempting to escape from the strange black ring following it.
"Jeez, I need to find a place to hide!" Suddenly the creature heard voices coming from a nearby tree.
"Where is she?"
"Don't know, I hope he didn't get her" the cat's eyes widened as she realised that this was the hiding tree. Jumping in she surprised her two friends.
"Patamon! Agumon!"
"Gatomon! Your safe!" Agumon cried happy Patamon flapped his bat-like wings to notice something
"Hey Gatomon? Where's your tail ring?" Gatomon hissed in reply.

"I was being chased I lost it"
"No!" Gatomon nodded sadly. Without it she was basically a rookie despite in reality being a Champion level Digimon.
"Yes, what do we do now? If the emperor has the others as well..." Agumon sighed Patamon shuddered.
"yeah what about the others? Gatomon? Did you find them?"
"Well, I found out that Biyomon and Palmon are hiding in Primary Village, Elecmon's been keeping it pretty safe but I have no clue where Tentomon, Gomamon and Gabumon are"
"I hope they're alright"
"We should get going"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(Odaiba/ Odaiba apartment block/ 8:20am)

"T.K! Finish your breakfast!"
"Don't worry Mum almost done!"
"Can you walk to school? Sorry I have work to finish"
"It's fine! See ya!" T.K grabbed his white hat and school bag and rushed out the door.

He got to the elevator and saw two kids.
A girl with purple hair and glasses and a younger boy with short brown hair.
"Good morning!" T.K said happily
"Good morning" the younger boy replied respectfully
"Morning! What's your name?"
"I'm Takeru Takaishi, T.K for short. My mum and I just came back to Odaiba I'm in seventh grade, class A"
"My name is Yolei Inoue. Why don't we walk to school together? It should take approximately 12.3 minutes, as long as there's no wind"
"Hello my name is Cody Hida. Welcome to the building"
"Well come on let's go!" Yolei announced starting to walk away but Cody stopped her.
"Yolei aren't you forgetting?"
"Huh? What?"

"Sorry I'm late guys!!" a voice announced turning T.K saw a boy with short red hair and green eyes.
"Oh hi there! I'm-"
"You're from the Takaishi residence correct?"
"Yeah, Takeru but call me T.K" the boy smiled
"Nice to meet you T.K I'm Evan Hitachi. We should go!"
"Right!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(Odaiba middle school/ 8:30am)

"Yolei? Do you mind fixing my computer again after school?" Cody asked
"Sure no problem" the two walk off into the grounds.

T.K and Evan walked into the school grounds.
"so, been here before?"
"Yeah of course. See I used to live here. Four years ago" to this remark Evan's eyes popped.
"The Odaiba fog incident"
"Oh, yeah. That" Suddenly Evan pushed T.K back a bit catching a flying soccer ball.

A boy ran up rubbing his head.
"Sorry about that! Oh hey Evan nice catch!"
"Thanks" T.K looked over and blinked. He had to do a double take.
Brown spiky hair... a goofy expression and...GOGGLES?!?! Takeru's immediate reaction was 'Tai?!'
But upon further inspection the boy was clearly his age and his hair seemed more controlled than Tai's.
"Uh, fine. It's fine! Hey...you remind me of someone" The boy blinked then grabbed his ball and ran back to his friends. Evan looked between the two.
"T.K?"
"Oh, sorry. That kid reminded me of my friend Tai" Evan nodded.
"Yes, the two do bear a striking resemblance"
"Hold on, you know who I'm talking about?"
"Yes. I can identify most kids in Odaiba at a glance, just so you know. That's Davis Motomiya. He idolizes Taichi."
"Davis huh?"