Chapter 4

That's my keyboard, this is my motivation to keep writing this. 

I fumbled with my guitar, trying to get the strings to play the right note. Dammit! I was getting too distracted by Deidara. His accusing stare,  and harsh tone. I flinched. Why was he being so nasty? I played a note. why should I be talking? I was the rudest person here. A knock on the door made me play the wrong note, startled, I jumped from my bed and opened the door. I narrowed my eyes when I saw Deidara.

"What do you want?" I hissed angrily.

Deidara looked away. "I just wanted to say sorry for snapping at you."

"Well apology accepted," I hissed, "good night!" I was about to shut the door when Deidara blocked the way. 

"And Sasori kinda kicked me out... can I stay here for the night? Then you can never talk to me again, I promise." 

I sighed, Deidara... "Fine, but just for this night!" I opened the door and Deidara walked in, "but don't touch anything!"

Deidara looked around, "this place is actually nice."

I hopped on my bed and took the guitar and fumbled with the strings, "yeah, I like to make my room like my own little sanctuary." I played a few notes quietly.

"That sounds smart, hn." Deidara sat on a bean bag and immediately sunk down.

I snorted with laughter, " I didn't know you weighted that much!" 

Deidara struggled to get out and I put my guitar down and got up to help him. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him out, he came up so fast our noses touched. Our faces flushed and I turned my head. Deidara smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I tensed, face blushing even harder.

We stayed silent for a few moments until I pulled back down and sat back on my bed. I took out my guitar and started to play a song.

It's called I Wouldn't Mind, my phones acting up so I couldn't put in the link, so please look it up if you don't know it.

I finished the song and looked up, my face flushed. I saw Deidara sitting on a chair looking at me astonished.

"That was beautiful." He breathed.

I shrugged, "it's nothing. It wasn't even that good."

Deidara sat by me and took my hand, "I've never heard a voice like that."

"God, Deidara!" I shoved him, laughing, "your embarrassing me!" 

He almost toppled off the bed, but laughed. "Aww, I know your weakness."

"And what's that?" I sneered playfully.

"Complements!"

Heh heh, Sasoris P.O.V

"You did what!?" Hidan gasped.

I shrugged, "I kicked Deidara out so he can sleep with ________"

"You're so evil."  Itachi joked.

"Let's spy on them!" Hidan jumped in.

"And what would that accomplish?" Kakuzu asked.

"My curiosity." Hidan nodded.

"Tobi doesn't like this idea." Tobi whined.

"Fuck shit, Tobi." Hidan shoved Tobi.

"Let's go then," Sasori lead the way to ______'s room.

"I know your weakness." Deidara teased.

"What?" __________ teased playfully.

"Complements." 

They laughed. 

"They're so cute together." Tobi purrs.

Everyone shushes him.

Deidaras P.O.V

We laughed. ______'s laugh is so cute.

"I know your weakness too." Her voice turned into a silky purr. She moved closer to me till her chest was on mine. 

Don't look at her breasts, don't look at her breasts. I thought, face flushing. "W-What?"

"This." She pressed her lips to mine. All the worlds problems seemed to unfold in my head. Like that world exploded.

"Ha, Kisame, you owe me 50 ryo!" Kakuzu yelled.

Lots of shushes followed that.

_________ laughed, lips still on mine. She broke the kiss and smirked, "boner?"

I covered my face with my hands, face flushing. I squeezed my legs together, trying to not show the lump in my pants.

She purred, then put her hand on my chest, "that's fine," she purred, "I guess if women had boners, I would have one too."

Laughter sounded outside the door.

I went to get up, but _______ pressed against me and whispered in my ear. "Leave them."

"I wouldn't want them to see this." I looked at her.

"See what?" She asked.

🍋Lemon warning🍋

"This." I pinned her on the bed and bit her neck. She let out a gasp of surprise, then purred softly.

I took off my shirt and took hers off. I fumbled with her bra until I got it off. It turned me on immediately. I pressed against her and licked her breasts.

Before I start this, let's pray my mom never reads this.

She moaned softly and I bit her side. Giving her hickeys. She arched her back and I took off our pants and underwear. I sat on her and rubbed my hands playfully. "You have a condom on, right?" She nodded and I licked her clit. ________ muttered something . I entered her, she bit her lip to stop screaming. She dug her nails in my back and panted. I gave her hickeys on her neck and got out. I humped her and she growled, it was satisfying. 

"Dam...mit," She panted. "I'm... cumming."

I licked it and entered her again.

"Please... Deidara..." she huffed, "Don't stop."

"I wasn't planning too." I purred. She dug her nails harder in my back.

We soon reached our limit.

__________ laid on her bed, panting with exhaustion. I covered her up with the blankets and laid by her, I kissed her cheek, "How was that, hn?" I asked.

"Awesome." She panted. 

I curled by her and we fell asleep.

Mmmmm, That was a nice chapter. I hoped you guys liked that!