11

When the weekend came they locked themselves in Namjoon's bedroom again. They decided the fashion department would be the next place to ask around.

"But what do I say when I find someone?" They knew asking for a short narcissistic missing guy wasn't the best idea since it made things very awkward last time.

"You can say you're trying to find out more about students who miss classes." Namjoon thought about it. It could actually work, that way they might easily get answers. "And then ask if there were any students who didn't come to class last week." Mochi got really excited, coming up with multiple questions.

"But how can I make it convincing. I mean, what if I ask someone and they don't want to answer out of fear of selling out friends or something like that." Namjoon imagined the situation. Rejection after rejection when suddenly one of the students went to a teacher. How would he explain he's looking for a body of some 'ghost' only he can see. Rather than the police, they would call some kind of 'crazy people' institute.

He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when Mochi clapped his hands. "Were you even listening?" Namjoon scratched the back of his neck. "uhm.." Mochi groaned. "I said, you can say it's completely anonymous and no consequences attached." He nodded his head. "Yeah, that might actually work." They both smiled when they agreed on the plan.