blood and lust

i want the lights to be a deep red. deep and slow music playing. i want to lay on the bed and have you kiss me, bite me, lick me, everywhere. leave your teeth marks and hickeys. cut my chest and lick the blood, and put your fully smoked cigarette out on my cuts, and blow that smoke right in my face so i can smell the harshness of those chemicals mixed with the breath of someone who seems like the devil himself in the moment. i want you to touch and grab me so hard that it leaves bruises, and slap me, just getting me ready for whats about to come. i want you to turn me over and smack my ass so hard and so suddenly that i yelp with the highest voice, sounding like im about to raped, and used and abused. but in my mind i think about how i love it, i love being used by you. i feel myself getting so much wetter with each fingertip you lay on me. i want you to come down to my neck and i feel your amazing beautiful hair brushing against my neck giving me chills flowing through my entire body going down to my soft little toes. i want you to grab my hair picking my head up so you can grip your hand around my neck, leaving me absolutely speechless, getting lightheaded until you finally let go and smirk at the pain you're giving me, causing both of us to feel so much pleasure. i want you to drag your fingernails in my back, leaving scratches and cuts that draw blood, which you again lick up. i want you to slowly grind yourself on my ass. i want to feel you grow up against me, making me tingle and want you even more. i want you to grab my hands and grab handcuffs, cold metal handcuff and tighten then until they dig into my wrists and cant tighten anymore. you tug on them causing a pain that i had never felt before. i start to tear up. i am so overwhelmed by the amount of both pain and pleasure i am feeling. this is all so new, you have always been so gentle, youd pull my hair and slap my ass, but nothing ever like this. the tears fall and you hear me weep, you grab my hair and whisper in my ear "you need to shut the fuck up, or it will only get worse" then kiss my neck gently. i shiver and stop crying, the rush of everything is so overwhelming but i couldnt say that i dont love it. i hear you start jerking off, and i get so excited. i start thinking about the moment youre going to enter me and i start shivering. you smirk knowing exactly what im thinking. you come down to my neck once again and say "beg." in the most stern and sexiest voice. i start saying "please, please daddy i want to feel you inside me. i want to feel your big thick cock inside my little wet pussy-" you cut me off by slamming into me. i almost yell by how sudden it was. you dont go slow, you start fucking me roughly making me moans louder than i have before. you grab onto those handcuffs and pull and get even deeper. feeling the amazing feeling of you fucking me as well as hitting my cervix in the most perfect way. along with you pulling on those handcuffs just feeling them dig deeper and deeper into my wrists. at this point my moans are mixed with screams to the point where the whole neighborhood could most likely hear. i yell loudly "daddy please be gentle" and i hear you chuckle and go even faster, even harder, and i didnt even know it could get worse. you grab a huge handful of my hair and continue to mercilessly fuck me not caring about any screams coming out of my pretty lips, it feels as if each time i scream your cock grows even bigger inside me. i feel you start to throb inside me, and i know that youre about to cum. feeling you tug on the handcuffs and my hair is so painful and i want it to stop, but feeling you inside me feels so amazing. you start going even faster building up that cum even more, and i feel you thrust really hard one last time and i feel the cum pour inside of me, filling my entire pussy. you slowly pull out of me and breathe hard for a few seconds. you grab the keys for the handcuffs and help me flip over because at this point im in so much pain and im so sore everywhere. you grab my hands gently and grab lotion and rub it into my wrists gently, instantly soothing my pain. my wrists are dug into and very purple, almost black. you smile at me and say "youre a very good girl baby." i smile and ease into my pillow. you lay my wrists on my stomach and lay next to me and hold me close. you fall asleep soon, because you are tired from the overwhelming events that just took place. i think about everything that happened, it was the most overwhelming and amazing thing ive been through. i start to think if next time will be worse, more intense. i get chills, but then get excited. i soon fall asleep in your arms, and that was the best sleep i have had since i was the littlest baby.