Chapter 1

Y/n's POV
Hi I'm y/n and I'm 16 years old. I just got news that my parents died and I have to stay with my dads friend joe longo. Joes like an uncle to me, I've known him since I was a baby.

As I wait at the hospital for joe and I see a car pull up. "Hi are you y/n." The gurl with blonde hair says. "Yeah why?" I say. "Joe told me to pick you up." She says with a smile. "Wait aren't you Melissa Burke, my parents love you Well they did." I say. "Well come on hop in." Mel says and we drive to her house.

We arrived at the house and we walk in and I'm greeted by joe. "Y/N so nice to see you sweetheart." Joe says and hugs me. "It's nice to see you joe i missed you." I say. "I missed you too kiddo." He says and then yells, "RYDER, LENNOX COME MEET Y/N." I then see a girl with blonde hair, she was REALLY pretty. "Hi I'm Lennox, so are you joes daughter?" Lennox asked. "No, my parents died and joe is my dads best friend and the only thing close too family so he gets custody of me." I say. "Oh I'm sorry, well welcome hold on a sec RYDER GET YOUR SELF DOWN HERE NOW." Lennox says. Then I see a REALLY HANDSOME boy walk down stairs and says, "what I was trying to....." but once he saw me his face got red and he got nervous. "Uh hi I'm Ryder." He says. "Y/n." I say. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Ryder says and I blush. "Hey watch it young man, she's like my niece." Joe says. I look at Ryder and say, "my parents died and Joe's the closest thing I have to family he was my dad's best friend so he has full custody of me." "Oh gotcha." He says. "Come on y/n let me show you too your room." Joe says and I nod.

Joe takes me to the basement and there's already a bed with clean white sheets. "You'll live here, you can decorate and everything, I'll leave you alone goodnight sweetheart and you have school tomorrow." Joe says. "Okay goodnight joe thanks for everything." I say and lay down and put the covers over me and fall asleep.