Where are you?!

If you'd please read this
I'm sorry it took so long to post this, I've been spending time getting my new story ready. its my first story that's not a fanfic. it will be posted on my birthday, incase you wanna read it, my birthdays on November 16th. please enjoy this next chapter!
-----------------------------------------
I've been at this ball for a half and hour, and I still haven't seen Marshall or gumball. I started walking around, i wasn't looking where i was going. i looked up from the ground and noticed i was in the centre of the dance floor. every one was dancing with there date. I looked around and ever one around me was with there date and held them close. I was the only one not dancing with someone, and I couldn't get out because I'm right in the middle. suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swiftly turned around, it was Marshall. He was offering me the palm of his hand. he had a red and black tux on. And a black top hat on. he looked amazing.
"May I have this dance." He said with a smirk.
"you may." I said placing my deficit hand on his cold one.
We held each other close.
I gazed into his dark almost hollow eyes, something about them just drew me in, I had completely forgotten about my surroundings and what was going on. I snapped outta me trace to the sound of his husky voice. "you wanna see something." His hot breath trickled down my spin. I could feel my face going red. "s-sure!" I said sounding just a little too exited. All of a sudden he lifted me up bridle style and flew up to the roof. The roof had a glass patch with a trap door type thing on it.
Once we got there he set me down.
"I like to come up here at nights some times, the stars shine really bright and beautiful, it kinda reminds me of you." As soon as he said that my face went straight to red. thank god it was dark out so he couldn't see. "t-thanks," It went silent for a moment before I decided to break it. "its so cool how you can see all the people below us." I said glancing tword the glass roof. "Yeah, sometimes i like to just watch gumball and then throw things at the glass and wait to see his reaction." He said. "omg we should totally throw something right now." i replied. ".... I know!" I said a few seconds latter. he look at me a little confused, I just looked back with a smirk.
By the time we got back to the roof it was about 5 minuets latter.
"Ready." he said smirking at me. I looked down at the object that we were both holding on both sides. 3....2...." I started to say. "1" he said finishing my sentence. the object that was about half my size. And in seconds it made a huge mess all over the glass roof. from inside you could hear gasps and screams. but me and Marshall couldn't help but laugh. seeing the smushed cake all over. he suddenly picked me up and flew down the the front entrance of the castle. Before we could go in the door flung open revealing a mad princess bubble gum. "What was that!" She said pulling Marshall inside. " sorry (y/n) I need to have a talk with him." before I could say anything she slammed the door in my face.

------------------------
YAY UPDATE!!!!!!!!