Who are you?

Hi it's me,

I'm so proud I the rating of my story. thank u if u voted. luv u all

Please vote if you like or comment on some ideas or what you think should happen

Any way here's chatter 3

------------------------------------------------

Me ,Finn, PB, jake, and cinnamon bun were running down the stairs to go to PB's lab. wow this place had like 5000 rooms. I'm so nervous but exited to find out what happened. maybe she made a new goliad, you know except nice. and if she did she should not let 'mr.yell at kids' near her. Finn told me all about the time jake yelled at kids and gave goliad the wrong impression. nice job jack. oh maybe she made to much cake, and needs help eating it, or cheese, or maybe CHEESE CAKE.

Finaly we made it to PB's lab. She put on lab goggles, which made me kinda scared because non of us had them.....
She stept in front of us all, and said. "Y'all need to hold your breath for a second." So we did as she said and held our breath, except cinnamon bun. he just questioned PB by saying,' what, why.' she opened the door. I kept my eyes open. I could see a bunch of pink gas all around the room. I count see much, only some figures that looked like..... People.
" right this way, sorry about the smoke my experiment exploded." she said walking onto the lab. we all split up into different detections. I was walking twordes what looked like a guy, then I looked down and saw a bunch of oil on the ground. but it was too late, my foot had slipt and I was tumbling toward the ground. but then right before I tumbled over some one caught me.

---------------------------------
(I'm reading this 3 years later... What was wrong with me?!?!)
Ohhhhh Cliff hanger. please comment on who you think it should be and majority wins, u can comment on my massage list or just on this story. I really want to see who people like more.

the choices are gumball, marshal, or flame prince.

Next chapter will be up in a week, you can vote any time till then.

Please comment

Or vote

Luv you all

Byeeeeee