7

The others were getting ready to go to Puzzles, while Minsoo and Junghyun waited on the couch, on their phones.

"Hey, Minsoo, have you ever auditioned to a company before??" Junghyun asked, still scrolling through her phone.

"what do you mean by auditioned?"

"like, um..i cant really explain it, but like, try and sing and dance and all that stuff infront of judges, sorta like...the voice and all that bullshit." Junghyun explained, looking up from her phone.

"oh, well, no, i think they just got those cl- wait...where DID they get those clips of me rapping and dancing???...."

"i-....ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ qᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ." the two thought for a while, before Eun-Jin bursts into the room, almost giving Junghyun a heart attack.

"HEY HOES, IS EVERYONE READY?! CAUSE WERE LEAVING IN ABOUT...5 MINUTES" Eun-Jin screeched, before sitting down on the couch. A few minutes later, the two guys ran into the living room, while Jaera walked.

"i'll call an Uber." Junghyun suggested, taking out  her phone out of her pocket and going outside. A few minutes later of waiting, the Uber has finally came, and off they went.

——— 🌙 ———

The second they stepped out, that's where the questions flooded.

"what game are we going to play?"

"can we play Jengga?"

"lezgetthisbread-"

"ᴵˢⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴶᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ'ˢ ˡⁱⁿᵉ?"

"can we get some food or something? Im starving."

"but didnt we just ate?"

"wait, have we asked Soohyun about this?"

"what time are we going back to the dorm?"

"i-"

"okay, enough questions, lets just get inside." Junghyun mumbled, dragging them inside. When they got inside, Ki-Young immediately found a table for all of them to fit. The tables downstairs was small, so they decided to go to the second floor.

"hold on, i'll get some games. What games do you guys wanna play?" Junghyun asked, to which she recieved different answers from.

"Jengga!"

"Uno!"

"Killer!"

"Monopoly!"

"The Game Of Life!"

"5 Second Rule!"

"Pick Up Sticks!"

"Cards Against Humanity!" Different answers came from different people.

"uhhh, okay, does anyone not curse here?" Jaera raised her hand.

"are you okay with the game that were playing?"

"wait, what game are we playing?"

"were trying Cards Of Humanity today. There's a lot of curse words there and some other stuff. Is that okay with you?" Jaera just nodded, to which Junghyun returned with a smile.

"alright then, ya'll wait here. Im going to get it. If you guys want to order, go order." Junghyun explained, before going down and retreiving the pack of cards. Once she got back up, some of them already had drinks and a plate of fries was placed neatly on the middle, some already starting to dig in.

"aight, im back. The rules are simple. When its someone's turn, they get a card from the stack of black cards and read it out loud. But dont worry if you didnt heard it or understood it, because once they're done reading it, they will place it in the middle for all of us to see. We all got white cards, or what we will now call "Answer cards" and the black ones as "Question cards".

Um..lets say for example: "What best describes tje person sitting across from you?" and i got 3 answer cards, they write out: "Drunk pregnant woman.", "Camel toe.", and "The teenage mutant ninja turtles." i pick out the answer card that writes out "Drunk pregnant woman." and place it down.

All of us take an answer card from our.....um...stack, i guess, and place it down. Whoever is now the one who takes control of the black card will take all the answer cards that we put down and shuffle them. And they read it out loud again, and whatever they think fits or makes them laugh more will say: "this is it." and place the card down. Whoever has that answer card that the player put down will get the answer card. Did everyone get it?" Junghyun explined with a puff of breathe at the end. Everyone nodded.

"okay, good, lets start with a practice round first, then we'll go to the actual game." Junghyun took out half of the cards outside the box, and placed them on the table.

——— 🌙 ———

Once they all finished their drinks and finished playing the game, they all went back home to rest and get ready for tomorrow.