37 (Hair)

After school,Sayo is on her way to the CiCRLE for her band reheasal.

Sayo:*walking*(I need to message her asking about that when the reheasal finish.)
???:Sayo-sannn!
Sayo:?*turn back*

It's Tsugumi who call her.

Sayo:(Speak about the devil)
Tsugumi:*run to Sayo*Where are you going,Sayo-san?
Sayo:To the CiCRLE.I have band rehearsal in 15 minutes.You back home early today,Hazawa-san.How about your student council works?
Tsugumi:There no meeting today.Ah.
Sayo:?
Tsugumi:Your hair covering your eyes,Sayo-san.

Sayo:?Tsugumi:Your hair covering your eyes,Sayo-san

Tsugumi:You should cut it short.It's hot now,I don't want you to get heat stroke.You have performance coming,after all.
Sayo:(She's like a mother)Yes,that's why I want to message you about this tonight but since you're here,I say it now.
Tsugumi:What it is?
Sayo:Do you want to go to the barber shop with me tomorrow?After that,we can go to the Edogawa Music.You had asked me about accompany you buy some sheet music the other day,right?
Tsugumi:*excited*Sure!I like it!

You had asked me about accompany you buy some sheet music the other day,right?Tsugumi:*excited*Sure!I like it!

Tsugumi:Hehe~It's been a while since we go out for a date. I'm looking forward for tomorrow,Sayo-san!*smile*
Sayo:*smile*Me too.

------------------------------------------------------------

I admit that the last picture also had uploaded it in chapter 4 (Summer Break) but the drawing so beautiful,I want to upload one more time in this chapter.

We near reaching 1k reads!?
Thank you so much for reading this book!!!
If we reach 1k+,I will draw SayoTsugu to show you my happiness.

I'm still a beginner at drawing...I can draw but I'm a lazy girl so..yeah.

Because I like Sayo and Tsugumi,I will try hard to draw them!

I promise ☆