I'm Sorry

No, I can't take this anymore. This is torture, it feels like it's been years. My heart is beating out of my chest. Oh god, what is this feeling. I hate it, I need to get out of here. I can't take it anymore.

"MRS. SMITH I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"

Are you just trying to escape your test Mr. Cain?

"No, I seriously have to go really badly"

Fine, make it quick

I quickly get up and dash my way out of the door and down the hallway , I lock myself into the furthest stall from the door.

Oh no, it's happening again, I can't hold back. Then I hear a voice, "Kris?" I recognize that voice, That's Annie, WHAT IS SHE DOING IN THE BOYS BATHROOM!?!?

"Annie get out, this is no place for you" I say as straight as I can, but I'm in excruciating pain and she can hear it. "Kris what's going on? You've been acting strange lately" she says in a very concerned voice. "IM FINE ANNIE NOW GO" I scream at her. It's happening, I don't want her to see me like this.

I hear her footsteps getting closer to me, THIS GIRL DOESNT FUCKING LISTEN... ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW... She uses a credit card or something to break into the stall, god I hate this girl sometimes.

She opens the stall and all I see is horror in her eyes... see I'm not a normal high school student, I'm a hybrid, the only draco-lycanth in the universe, and she's about to see my true form... Fuck. The only words that leave my mouth are "I'm sorry" as I can't hold back the transformation any longer.

My eyes turn bright red as my fur slowly grows all over my body down from my neck, my teeth turn into fangs and my nails turn into claws, as my clothes rip I feel my body getting larger, my muscles growing larger, my chest, my shoulder, my biceps. My skull starts burning as I feel my horns breaking out of my skin. I stand up and look directly at her... and as my wings unfurled she just stared at me.

I went from a 6 foot tall human looking boy to a 8 foot tall dragon werewolf, I can't imagine what she's feeling right now. I try to run but my body won't let me, so we just stare at each other for several minutes. Then she walks up to me and hugs me... I was so confused, but I hugged her back. But when I look her in her eyes all I could see was pure terror, she thinks I'm a monster... I can never face her again.

I gain my composure and turn back into a boy, then I ran, I ran out of the bathroom then out of the school, I ran as fast as I could... I could never show my face there again.