𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Snow's  POV

   Once I talked to Princess Trixie,  they immediately called Lovely to go here in the infirmary room. The team already reported to the Coucil.  I used telepathy to deliver their report led by Prince Casper. I already unlock all my powers.  I can summon the power of the elements,  I can heal and enhance powers,  I have a little ability of a caster like able to use telepathy and to see the past and future. I also have limits in summoning creatures.  I can only summon Flakes and my yet to discover familiar of the magus. As Gerard told me,  the familiar of the Magus are all the same.

    Everyone are now preparing for battle for tomorrow. All soldiers are gathering here at the council. I can feel them all moving and I can feel who's the traitor. Some traitor are now imprisoned because I reported to the Council what Gary told me that they are different moles in every kingdom. When soldiers enter the headquarters, I can feel whose pure or not.

     And I am too worrried now for Dave.  He's  still unconcious and the poison is really eating them up alive.  I already adapted to the poison.  My team is looking okay on the outside but struggling in the inside.

" Why do we need Lovely Rodriguez again,   Princess Miracle? " Prince Zephyr asked.

" Do you all know her? " I asked them all.

" Yes.  She is considered as a traitor of the Fairy Kingdom as she was seeing Prince Ashen when they where little. And because the Kingdom knew that they will get her,  they set them up leading to the King's death,  Princess Trixie father. " Said by Prince Casper.

" Because of her,  My father died. " said by Princess Trixie with a cold eyes.

" I know what happened.  Because Prince Ashen made me see it. And that's why he is making this chaos.  Because he thought Lovely is dead. Other than the reason of his kingdom to rule over the world " I said to them.

" So one reason about this war is all  about love ?" Princess Dorothy asked.

" Oh no.  It not just love but this love can make us all be in peace." I said to them. I caressed Dave's hair as he is still sleeping.

" You see,  love can bloom chaos and also peace. For example,  in the story of Romeo and Juliet.  They are both rivals and it was a big problem to both families.  They struggle, misunderstanding occured and it lead to their death but it created peace to their family. Am I right? " I said to them as they looked away from me.

" When did the Dark Kingdom started the chaos? " I asked them.

" After your Kingdom was attacked by them and when King Ferdinand's death happened." Prince Colton answered.

" We were young that time but the young hearts are very strong  and affectionate to the people that we loved and cherished. That it bloomed its hatred when we took away one of the important person on his life. And they have this reason why they wanted the mahus that we have to discover yet. " I said to them. I couldn't talk to them about the  magus  that could bring back the death yet if I couldn't have confirmation if that could really happened.

" We can solve this problem but we need her help. Can you cooperate with her for the sake of Eliore? " I asked to them and they just silently nodded.

" You can come near us,  Lovely. " I said.  Lovely was already there when I asked them to cooperate with her. I smiled at her and immediately hugged her.  She was stunned with what I did but I just hugged her more tight.

" I miss you Love " I said to her with longing with my eyes.

" Do you know me,  Princess? " she asked with me.

" Yes and no. Just dont mind me. " I said

" Why do you need me for? " she said a bit annoyed.  Yep she is really like the lovely I know.

" Well, Mira said that you can help us? Hope said to her. I hugged my sister's arm with love. Lovely then looked at me again with curious eyes.

" We need you to make an antidote for the poison that we acquired from our last battle. " I said.

" Does Princess Trixie doesn't know this poison?  She asked as she looked at her.

" This is unknow to our kind" she said awkwardly to Lovely.  It seems that they're family is not in the good terms with her.  But I can't blame them.

" If this is unknown to us,  how can I help you at all? " she asked.

" Because you know how to make it. " I said to her. I looked at Princess Trixie for her to tell her what they did to her.

" But how? " she is now facing us with her creased forehead.

" You know how.  Because we erased your memories when yoh were a child. " Princess Trixie said.  Lovely startled with that information. She was quite for awhile and finalky talked.

" So that's  why,  I have dreams about this boy in the forbidden forest?  she wisphered that I was the only one that heard her. I can feel her heart beating fast. I let out small amount of the presence of the poison.  And then she looked at me shocked. 

" Why do I feel so familiar with you all the sudden?" She asked so suddenly.

" Do you want to regain your memories? " I asked her.

With a troubled heart,  she said yes. I offered her my hand and she willingly held my hand and then she collapsed. Prince Colton catched her and lay her in the bed.

" What will happen now? " Princess Dorothy asked.

" Lets just wait for her to wake up.  She's  our key to fight for tomorrow. If we can't be healed,  we couldn't help to end the chaos and I can't stop all  of this.  So,  we need to wait and be patient. "

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜