Years Way Before

My Living Has Always Been Hard. Could you imagine waking up. Wondering where you might end up. Even if your going to breath the breath of life.

I was born August 15, 1989 in Bristol,Pa it's a small town not really to much goes on here. I was supposed to be born on August 1, 1989. Some complications happen wen the doctor told my mother the umbilical cord was rapped twice around my neck. For some odd reason i stayed alive a whole two weeks later. I was to tall they had to do an emergency sea section.

Luckily a handsome baby boy was born 8pounds 9 ounces. I was tall 22&half inches.

I was also diagnosed with epilepsy as a baby.

I am a schizophrenic also so many things wrong with this younger me

I am a schizophrenic also so many things wrong with this younger me. Vernon Rogers was my so called father's name. Later on in life I would find out other wise. He wa a larger African American Man always kept a skin shaved badly like a milk dud you know lol.

But little did I know a word of problems was finna start.

My Grandmother Carrie May Roger's Cared for Me Alot Like She Was This Child's Guardian....wow!!!!

I mean she was the best grandmother a kid could ask for. She Use To Tell Me Her Mother Was From Rochester, North Carolina in the south. She told me all the stories of growing up in the south in her time she was born Nov 1, 1929. I love her so much I had no clue I was going to be a troubled youth I mean kids will be kids i guess but i was different. It was like I was born with a demon in my soul. I use to get dreams of killing people very young at age. It was til I grew a little older by this time. My mother had my younger brother Davon. We moved to Creek Side Apartments in Bensalam, Pa.

I was like 6 yrs old my brother at the time was 2 & half. My mother had her Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, & for Psychology. She drove a Burgundy truck with hella beanie babies in back and front of her car.

One cold dark night she put us in the truck strapped my brother in his car seat

One cold dark night she put us in the truck strapped my brother in his car seat. My mother got in and drove down the street to the 7-eleven. Parked and ran inside left her purse plus us in the car. It was still running .

I was in and out of sleep davon in the back in his car seat sleep. Somebody opened the door I'm thinking it's my mother ( nooooo) this can't be happening it's not her he tried to pull off then he suddenly realized there was to kids in the car. He panicked. Were screaming, crying, the 7-eleven was parked in front of a busy highway in Bensalam. The light was green. Suddenly the car was going in reverse he jumped out taking my mother's purse leaving us in the car backing up in too danger our deaths we didnt even get to live that long.

Suddenly my mother came running out screaming running screaming

Suddenly my mother came running out screaming running screaming.. PLEASSE NOOO

"HELPPP"
MY KIDS ARE IN THERE.   "AHHHHHH" NO GOD THIS CANT BE HAPPENING SHE SAID SHE GOT IN THE TRUCK WITH HELP ... CARS BEHIND BLAZING BYYY "

"VROOOOM"

ALL I HEARD AND HER VOICE SHE SCREAMED ONCE WE WERE IN HER ARMS SHE BEGAN SAYING I WILL NEVER LET NOTHING TO YALL EVER AGAIN...I WANTED TO BELIEVE HER I MEAN SHE DID GIVE BIRTH TO ME"

I didnt really no how that affected my life after that. I no I was young but I remember everything. I mean did I hold a grudge against my mother for leaving us in that car for that to even happen what type of mother does that... especially a black mother !!!!!!

 especially a black mother !!!!!!