The Past is Present

It all started in Summer of August 15, 1989

It all started in Summer of August 15, 1989. Wen it all started I was a misunderstood child, disturbed at times filled with anger because my parents would always fight. I always thought it was about me the oldest and I was suddenly right  . Damn you ever get that feeling 21 years later and you were rite..

"This how I Remembered it"

( This is a True Story ....Thank You All For Reading ..(God Bless)

A Leo's 33rd Love w/ a  cancer she's going to be the death  of me. not knowing how her past & present have the worst affect on me. Knowing we been threw so much in our lives between family betrayal, lies, toughlove, & of course the ups & downs but with this we would have never found each other (zack) she's my pillar my she's my leash I'm her animal (Tori) I love him so much but he doesn't want to change leave the streets alone i know he's been threw alot but i tell him in so many ways I'm here I'm his queen he's my king we are the only ones who can bring us down. we are the only ones that can keep us from fading away from each other's arms (Zack) I love when I slide inside her the way our souls blend lih folgers Coffee & Loud screamms wen my dick goes deep into her soul room filled with weed smoke & pussy mmmm the way she makes me stand up when i think of her in any kind of way or position.

 we are the only ones that can keep us from fading away from each other's arms (Zack) I love when I slide inside her the way our souls blend lih folgers Coffee & Loud screamms wen my dick goes deep into her soul room filled with weed smoke & pussy...