Chakra meditation

To lay flat on your back on the floor or could sit up if you want but keep the spine stranght so the energy flow correctly. Next just breath sevreal deep breath slowly and focus on each body part your calf, abomal, arms, neck, every part of your body for at least 30 second each to relax it. As you got all your body very relax, imagine your seven chakra on your body starting with the root chakra base of spine in tailbone area. Imagine the dark spots from the root chakra clearing up and becoming bright burning red. Next is the Sacral chakra lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in. Imagine the dark spots on the Sacral chakra is clearing away and becoming a bright orange. Next is the Solar Plexus chakra Upper abdomen in the stomach area. Imagine the dark spots on there is clearing away and becoming a bright yellow color. Next is the Heart chakra Heart area. Imagine the dark spots clearing away and becoming a bright green color. Next is the Throat chakra Throat area. Imagine it dark spots clearing away and becoming a bright blue color. Next is the Third Eye chakra between the forehead aka Pineal Glad. Imagine it dark spots clearing away and becoming a bright indigo or purple color. Last but not least is the Crown chakra the very top of the head. Imagine it dark spots clearing away and becoming a bright purple or white light. 

This is the meditation I came up with to help with my chakra keep in balance and hope it help for you guys too. :) you could add soft non lyrics music in this if that help you focus, adding insecnts, manta, ect just as long those things help you clearing the chakra. I love you all Nasmate :3