Destiel Chapter 5

These two strangers were more surprised than the boys but they desperately tried to hide their dismay.

Dean took this as a good time to examine the enemy. He figured they must be men of letter considering they didn't break in.

"Now slow your roll there buddy." said Dean as the man closest to him continued to advance. "We are just popping in to check up on things. We are just leaving. No need to start any-" Dean was interrupted by the slightly taller farther away mans interjection.

"How the hell did you get in here? This place is warded against everything known to us. Which is everything."

"Well we know a lot more than you think." Said Dean. "like we know you are Men of Letters. And that this is your bunker which holds a lot of important info that not even you two boneheads are aloud to see."

Both men glanced at each other nervously before lowering their weapons knowing they had no choice. Dean can feel the air shift as Cas unclenches.

"How do you know all of this?"

"We are one of you." Dean answers before Cas can tell them the truth. He is too good natured Dean often thinks.

"And your Buddy in the trench? What's he to you?"

Dean was about to say Cas was his brother but before he could make a sound he heard Castiels voice.

"We are lovers."

Turning back for a second to look at Cas and giving him a expression that meant 'what the hell??' Dean turned back and gave the men a nod of confirmation.