four

monday morning. taeyong's least favorite day-also along with tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and a bit of sunday.

"do i really need to be here..fuck school, man," he mumbled to himself as he walked across the halls. taeyong is very attractive in doyoung's eyes but everyone else in his life just thinks of him as average or has no opinion on him. "damn kun..where are you?" he starts looking for his close friend, kun.

-

"mom...can i skip school?" jungwoo's mother just looks at her son, wondering why he asked such a question.

"pretty please!" he said with a pout, and his mother gave in. "okay, just make up the work when you go back tomorrow," jungwoo hugged his mother tightly, "i love you!" his mother laughs softly and uncurls herself from her son. "i'm going to work now, be good!" she says before grabbing her purse and keys and leaving their home.

jungwoo waits a moment before going onto his computer and going on roblox. "i'm going to catch these motherfuckers!"

yeah, jungwoo is a cringy teenager. what did you expect?

-

doyoung comes to school with messy hair and a simple outfit of just a mario shirt his mom got him for $10 and black ripped jeans. he doesn't like to be noticed so he stays on his phone waiting for his classes to start as he doesn't want to bother jaehyun. jaehyun has a lot of friends so doyoung left him alone the majority of the time at school.

"oh well," he says and goes on his phone waiting for his first period class to start.

"i wonder how jungwoo and taeyong are doing..." he shakes his head and turns on spotify.

picky picky by weki meki starts playing.

a short chapter.
_j.