nineteen

HEY! long time no see(:
J.

taeyong looks at his phone. it's almost 6 pm and they're about to leave. "time to tell ten the truth," he thought to himself.

ten catches his troubled expression and taps his shoulder, "is something wrong?" everything is wrong, but taeyong doesn't want to admit it. maybe he can continue this for another day?

no. you should never fake your feelings towards someone and give false hope. taeyong took a deep breath and brought all of his attention towards ten. "ten, i don't actually like you. i'm so sorry for everything! it was wrong of me to agree on something i didn't want and continue lying to you. you are allowed to get angry at me, and i'll understand if you want to keep your distance away from me for a bit. i'm just so sorry."

ten didn't say a word and grabbed taeyong's wrist, dragging him out the amusement park. taeyong felt all kinds of emotions—upset, angry, frustrated, confused, guilty. ten refused to mutter a word to him, only giving him signals like a nod.

taeyong then spotted an ice cream shop and stopped walking to grab ten's attention. "let's get some ice cream," he suggested. ten gave a small nod and watched taeyong go inside. ten looked at the sun and felt himself lost, "he lied to me." but before tears could escape his eyes, he went inside as well.

taeyong saw ten enter and offered if he wanted anything, he refused. taeyong felt his heart sink and decided to get himself chocolate ice cream. he needed something to distract him from what's happening, although it was his fault.

ten sat down at a table and signaled taeyong to sit across from him. taeyong was hesitant and even a bit scared, but he sat down, waiting for ten to say something.

"please, please say something. anything! i'm so sorry.." taeyong thought to himself. he starts licking his ice cream, waiting for ten.

"what you did was wrong," ten spoke out, "but i can't be mad at you." taeyong felt a wave of relief hearing ten's voice again, but he was confused. why would ten not be mad? he has ever right to be. taeyong gulped, "why? i mean, i did something terrible."

ten gave a small smile, "yeah, but you're way too cute to be upset at forever. i forgive you." taeyong felt his eyes start to burn and dropped his ice cream to hug ten. "thank you so much for accepting my apology, i'll do my very best to be a better friend to you."

ten cherished taeyong's warmth and nodded. he'll definitely make sure taeyong won't pull something like that ever again. taeyong finally let go of ten and they both saw a worker already cleaning the mess taeyong made.

taeyong gave a few sorry's and helped clean it up, while ten stood there giggling over taeyong's lil' mistake. they both said thank you and walked out (not after taeyong still kept apologizing to the workers although they kept insisting it was fine).

they both walked home together and ten smiled at taeyong, "so..is there someone you like?" taeyong gave a confused expression, "what do you mean?" ten playfully punched taeyong's arm and laughed, "come on! i mean, you did lie to me but aside from wanting to come clean, what was the motivation? like, did you find someone to drool over at school or something?"

taeyong glanced to the side and blushed lightly, "it's nothing, i swear. i just wanted to come clean." ten didn't believe him, but brushed it off. he'll find a way to snap it out of him anyways. "oh yeah, i'm moving back to korea." taeyong said quickly.

"what the fuck did you just say?"

hey! thanks for 2k reads :D
literally never thought
i would get this much. i'm
sorry for the extremely slow
updates, but hey! this june will
be this book's one year
anniversary. exciting stuff :D
alright thank you! byebye! i'll
continue working on this.
__j.