THE SPY

THE SPY━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER SIX

THE SPY
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER SIX

Hawkins, Indiana
November 2, 1984

SHORT CHAPTER
YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT SINCE Y/N WON'T BE INCLUDED IN IT.

" DO YOU KNOW YOUR NAME? " Dr. Owners asked as he looked at him."Will.."Will answered as he looked at him back. "Your full name?"He asked. "William Byers"Will responded. "Do you know...Do you know who I am?"He asked. "A doctor"Will responded. "Have we met before?"He asked. "I don't remember"Will said. "Hmm"Dr.Owens hummed, "You don't remember me?"Dr.Owens asked.

"Okay"He nodded. "How about, uh..How about this guy here?"He pointed at Mike. Mike waved his hand, "Know who that is?"Dr.Owens asked. "It's all right. Take your time"He placed his hand on Will's shoulder. "That's my friend, Mike"Will answered making Mike smile. "What about me, kid? You remember me?"Hopper asked.

Will shook his head, "They tell me you helped save me last right. You remember that?"Hopper asked. Will shook his head again. "Do you remember anything about last night? About what happened?"Dr.Owens asked. "I remember they hurt me"Will says. "You mean the doctors?"He asked. "No, The soldiers"Will corrected him.

"The soldiers hurt you?"He asked. "They shouldn't have done that. It upset him"Will said. "You say, "Upset him" Is that him?"Dr.Owens showed a picture of Will's drawing of the shadow monster. Will nodded, "Okay, Okay I wanna try something"Dr.Owens said.

"It's gonna seem a little odd at first, but I think it's really gonna help us understand what's going on"He said. "Is that okay?"He asked Will, Will nodded in response.

They bring in a slug in a clear box. "Now, Will, I want you to just let us know if you feel anything, Okay?"Dr.Owens said. The guy lifts up basically lighter, He slowly puts it close to the slug.  "Do you feel anything?"He asked.

"Little sting"Will stammers as he shifts in his seat. "It stings? Where?"He asks. The slug screeches as Will grunts, "My chest"Will places his hand on his chest. "Okay, son"Dr.Owens put his hand on Will's shoulder. "Sweetie.."Joyce places her hand on his leg and rubs it. "How about now?"He asked. "It...it burns"Will said.

"It burns!"Will started moving in his seat. "Where?"Dr.Owens asked again. "Everywhere"Will groans. "That's enough. That's enough!"Joyce yelled.
"Stop! You heard her! That's enough!"Hopper yelled."That's it! We're done!"Hopper yelled. "Sweetie..Sweetie it's okay"Joyce reassured him as Will pants.

" HEY, ITS UH.. "

" ITS ME.. "

" I KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN GONE TOO LONG, AND, UH.. "

" ITS—I JUST, I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT ITS NOT ABOUT ANY OF YOU "

" AND ITS NOT ABOUT OUR FIGHT "

" OKAY? "

" SOMETHING CAME UP, AND I WILL.. I WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL WHEN I SEE YOU BOTH "

" I JUST.. I WANT YOU TWO TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT MAD "

" I'M JUST SORRY "

" ABOUT EVERYTHING "

" I.. I DON'T WANT YOU TWO TO GET HURT AT ALL "

" AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU BOTH "

HOPPER SIGHED AS HE SNIFFLED.

" JUST MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HEAT UP SOME REAL FOOD. NOT JUST EGGOS "

" AND I WANT YOU BOTH TO EAT ALL THE PEAS, EVEN IF THEY'RE MUSHY AND GROSS AND.. "

" I WILL BE HOME SOON. "

-

"I'm sorry"Will stammers. Joyce furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Will,  "What? What do you mean, sweetie?"Joyce asked. "He made me do it"Will tried not to cry as he looks at Joyce. "Who? Who made you do what?"Joyce asked, "I told you"Will said.

"They upset him."He says as raised his eyebrows a bit. "They shouldn't have done that"Will says. "They shouldn't have upset him"He furrows his eyebrows."The spy!"Mike's eyes widened. "The spy!"Mike yelled as he ran out of the room.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!"The soldiers push Mike back. "I NEED TO GET THROUGH! It's a trap!"Mike yelled. "It's a trap! I need to warn them! It's a trap!"Mike shouted as Bob held him. He tried getting out of his grip as he kept shouting.

"Will, sweets, talk to me! You got to help me understand"Joyce says as Will cries."It's too late"Will cries,"You should go now"Will said. "They're almost here"Will added, Joyce gasps softly.