Chapter 1

"Hey", I say as I step into her house. I kiss her on the cheek and take my shoes off. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine, hows stuff with you?"

"Oh, you know, the usual" In truth my relationship with rose had gone downhill. We don't talk like we used to and I don't really know what to do about it.

She motions to take a seat in the living room. As I make my way over i can feel her analyticle eyes searching me and in all honesty I have never felt so vunrable than I do, now, standing in this room with the love of my life.

"Disney and pizza?"

"Do you even need to ask!" It's become a trandition. Just me, her, Disney and Dominoes. Why can't life always be like this. Instead it has to be complicated and annoying and things hardly ever go as planned. Being with her is my escape.

I pick out 'Wreck it Ralph' from the DVD rack and sit back down on the sofa waiting for her to return from ordering the pizza. I look around and marvel at how perfectly she mastered the decor of this room. Just little touches like candles, cushions and even the pictures on the wall fit in with the feel of the room extraordinarily.

"Two classy pizzas for two classy people, coming right up! I'm starving. Hows about you?"

"Yearning for pizza as always" And honestly, I was really hungry.

"Now look..."

Oh no, she's gonna to ask me a question I don't want to answer.

"I can tell that something is up"

Could this get any worse?

"So I want you too be honest with me because I hate to see you troubled"

I'm gonna have to tell her now..."Well, basically, my relationship with Rose is getting a bit rough and I don't know what to do. We hardly talk anymore and when we do we nearly always end up arguing. It's not right but I don't know what to do."

"Do you think your relationship is going to last?"

"No... No I don't..."

She just smiles sadly and turns to the screen. I slot the disc in and we settle down to watch. I don't really know how she feels about the whole situation until its time to sleep...