30

"Good morning!" I said happily as I walked into the kitchen. Mira said good morning and Cathryn attacked me in a hug. The three of us talked and I helped them make the pancakes. Once they were ready Mira sent us up to wake the boys. Cathryn went in to wake up her dad and I waited so that we could get Carson together.

I greeted Nicholas as he passed by me and then we went into Carson's room. We carried in the bucket of icy water that Mira helped us prepare and then we got in position. I walked over to the side of the bed and kissed my sleeping boyfriend on the cheek. He smiled in his sleep but didn't wake up. This time I kissed his lips. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in a raspy voice. "Morning!" I said loudly before jumping to the floor and rolling away just in time. As soon as I ducked, Cathryn let the water spill all over Carson. He let out a scream and I was literally rolling on the ground laughing. Cathryn came over to me, laughing as well and helped me up.

He stood up and stared at both of us. This suddenly got a lot less funnier that it was before. "Oh Catie! Where's my good morning hug?" He asked. She started running but he grabbed her and hugged her, soaking her with his own wet clothes. I stood there laughing until I realized that I was probably next.

He smirked at me and I knew there was no escaping. He grabbed me and held me right in his arms. Then he dropped me onto his soaking wet bed and started throwing the ice cubes at me. I shrieked and tried to cover myself but he pulled me back to lie beside him.

I got up and smiled. "As much as I would love to stay and cuddle, there are pancakes ready to be eaten downstairs." I laughed, and ran down the stairs with Cathryn. Leaving Carson standing there flabbergasted.

We sat down at the table, still laughing and grabbed some pancakes and put them on a plate. Then topped them with Nutella, whipped cream and maple syrup in a heart over top.we set it at his spot before taking our own pancakes and syrupifying them.

Cathryn, who's chair was facing the stairs, started laughing again when she saw her brother walking down the stairs with wet hair. He came to sit beside me and said, "Do I get my real good morning now?" I smiled and have him a small peck on the lips. "I'll take it for now." He smirked, before digging in to his pancakes.

The five of us talked for a while until I got a text from my mom saying Eric would be over to get me in about 10 minutes.

I excused myself and went upstairs to get my stuff from yesterday. While I was up there, I heard a knock on Carson's open door. "Come in Car." I called over my shoulder. "It's Catie." I heard her respond. I waved her inside and turned around. "What's up?" I asked.

She didn't answer, but instead she came over to me and hugged me. "Thank you." She said. "Thank you?" I asked. "What for?" "For making Carson so happy." She answered with a smile.

I blushed just as Carson made it to his room. "Eric's here Ari." He said. I told him I was coming and I grabbed my bags. "Bye Ariel!" Catie said, hugging me again. "See ya, Catie!" I replied before taking Carson's hand and walking downstairs. He carried my bags to Eric and stopped by the kitchen to say goodbye to Carson and Cathryn's parents.

"Bye guys! Thanks for having me!" I said when I saw them. Mira gave me a hug and once Mira made him, so did Nicholas. I thanked them again before walking to the door. I have Carson a hug and short kiss before saying a final goodbye and leaving with my brother.