01 | | Society's Rebellion

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍 

                                                                  ╔═════« ● ・♡・● »═════╗

   As the young, wanderlust girl cascaded down the asphalt road—her mind replenished with each thought of wonder and curiosity as to where she was. Her lungs drowned in the fresh fragrance of the sweet running stream as a taste of wild perennial flowers and a hint of Spanish Swamp Oak trees trailed by. The beautiful summer trees danced gracefully in the howling wind as drizzles of rain fell. The antagonizing wind nipped and bit at her skin, almost criticizing her for not wearing another blanket of warmth. Her breath like cotton candy clouds of frosty exhales, the moonlight of shadows fell behind the girl as the looming, curious trees studied her. The benevolence stars twinkled in endearment as they sheltered her as if saying Hello, Darling, follow the trail of odyssey and it will lead you to your most significant home. The eager trees danced and moved to the beat of the leaves bouncing off of one another. The streaming hasten river sung a sensational, calming rhyme as if it was cuddling her in it's arm's. 

  "So this is what freedom is like? " The girl pure-mindedly thought. 

   On the abandoned, asphalt road there strolled a young, deluded girl who was named Thirteen, a girl who couldn't grasp her memories. Her mind now a fogged and fatigued puzzle of her life as she tried to evaluate her name, her eye color, where she's from, where's her family, her friends, just every little ounce of what was left of her memory.

 It seemed to be as if it was all erased from existence, off the face of the earth in seconds.

 Where did everything go?

 With a glooming, cotton candy cloud over her head—her mixed emotions ruptured and sang a paralyzing rhythmic tune.

 Trouble.

  She became all-too-familiar with trouble: the loneliness, the experiments, being fed white lies, and the insanity. She's only fourteen but feels as wise as a sophisticated elder; yet, so aloof like a youthful teen who goes out and parties, makes mistakes, and falls hopelessly in love.
  Trouble had always seemed infatuated with her: as if it wrote love letters, played loving games, teased one another, and so much more. It was like the two played a game of tag; daring one another to do something incredibly foolish. Though, the young perplexing girl grew accustomed to being fed to the white lies of the press and it's deranged crowds.

   Thirteen, better known as Subject Thirteen, survived S.A.E. Laboratories since the very beginning. She knew every little story and secret that riddled and racked inside of everyone's mind: what S.A.E. really is, the people who were sacrificed like an unhinged ritual, and the disappearances of teens around the corrupted city.