Change

Phionex's Pov.

It's been five years since I came here.  Five years since I've had a 'normal' life. Five years since I had social interaction. 

Maybe I can change one of those things.

I look around my oak walls then at the birch door.

Screw it,  I've been alone for five years since half of me died.  I'm going to find some friends.

Walking out of my house,  I tighten my hoodie around my waist,  concealing my swords.  With my quiver exposed I walk into the meadow my house is in.

Laying down I look to the sky watching the birds and clouds pass by. I think about all the animals that became family to me in the meadow. 

How I can let my fox side out every once in a while and actually be accepted.  I don't like having to eat the sheep and cows I became friends with. But I only eat the old and injured since they wouldn't last that much longer.  The others know I just need to survive. 

Otherwise the herds of animals would probably kill me.

I think back to the night I came here. 

Flashback

I load up my computer and pull up Minecraft. After Luna, my other half sort of like Garnet, died I felt...  Lonely

Sad

Anger

Empty...

I needed something to take my mind away. I decided to continue my sisters channel.  Thankfully everyone knew we where one person.

I decided Minecraft would be good for me. Just take my rage out on extreme in order to calm me for the day.

When Minecraft was up,  I put it on extreme,  then...  my computer crashed. I sighed in exasperation, when my computer crashes you might as well take a nap.

That's exactly what I did.

When I woke, it was the middle of the night and I was in a meadow. I saw figures ahead and stalked over to them,  being careful that they don't see me.

I see four glowing figures.

One was bulky and had black and purple clothing.  He was tall and had raven hair and glowing purple eyes.

To his left, was a slender man with a sky blue shirt and navy jeans. What made him one of the glowing people was his pupil less eyes. They where as white as the background of wattpad stories not in night-mode.

To the left of white-eyes was a bald man in brown clothing. He had a gold glowing aura around him.

The last man, left to baldy,  was a shorter man with... Three heads. He wears only black and had white eyes as well but with pupils.

They where speaking four different  languages.  That, somehow, I understood.

Purple man was speaking Endarien (end-air-e-n).

White-eye was speaking Nethario (Ne- th-are-e-o)

Baldy was speaking crafter

And three head was speaking Witharien (with-air-e-n)

End flashback

Later I found out that they where Notch, Herobrine, Wither, and Ender-dragon.

I crept behind them and noticed all the mobs looked human.  The mobs in the front noticed me and tried to talk but got scared back into place.  I stood behind the four with my arms crossed and an annoyed expression on my face.

The mobs, or people, in the front where a skeleton, a enderman, a zombie, a wolf, a blaze, a fox,  and a shulker.

I was amused when the shulker girl hid in her box.  I also felt bad that I scared her. 

After a few minutes,  the four where talking about how they should try to kill me as much as possible since it was in extreme mode. The Ender-dragon asked, surprisingly nice,  to the shulker girl,  "What are you afraid of my dear?  We will be in the End, it will take a long time for her to get there.  Why do you hide?"

The dragon bent down next to the purple box the scared girl is in.   

She opened her box and pointed to me.

I had never seen mobs so scared.  They just...  Ran. That was the last time I ever saw an even slightly hostile mob.  I don't know why they ran though.  All I did was stand behind them.  The wither knocked me out and they must have ran. They left me with blocks, seeds, food,  and a sign that said

'forget everything that happened and we will leave you alone for as long as you are here.'

The next day I tried to log out. I swiped the air, opening my inventory I pinched the air and the menus was there but there was no log out.  I was stuck.

That was five years ago. 

Now?

It's time to make a change.