How it started

Alicia pov ::
As i was walk back home from a long day at work and school heart broken from what i saw today  i decided to walk by the beach since I live close to it anyways as i walk toward the ocean i sang to myself intill i cought myself shedding a tear i realised i had fellings for alex i toke a deep breath, as i got close to the shore of the beach thats when it all stared  .........
I saw something shiny from the distance i tried to get close intill i heared a male voice sing.....  which inchanted me to not know what happened next
                  Siren pov::
I came to find myself a human a girl as i identify as this was my chance to finally get out of this hell i been living in i sang my song to this girl which knowing what will happen next  " beautiful lovely lady i hear your soft sobs from the distance i heared you where heart broken today is that true ? ( Alicia nodes her head ) well i could help you heal this pain just come a little closer (Alicia got close) ( suddenly i pulls her inthe ocean deep down )(i thought to myself arn't you just beautiful )  dont worry my beautiful thing your pain will be healed from this break you have felt today just look in to my eyes and fell the kiss that will change everything today for me and you ♡ .....

...............

If you made it all the way down here thank you alot i know its not alot of writing but i hope u ( the reader yes you 😂) like it well see you then and thats about it plz get this to 5♡ and ill write the rest thx

~ __fan_girl_♡