before everthing happened pt1

~○ At school during lunch ○~

Alicia》hey Liz do we have finals this upcoming week?
Liz ~ hmmm i don't know but wait here i'll go ask !
(From behind Alessia Alex pops up and scares her!)
Alicia 》Omg !! Where did you come from you scared the soul out me
Alex 》 Im sorry if i scared you alicia !
Alicia 》 its okay :)
Alex 》 hey alicia what are you going to do later on the day ?
Alicia 》well after school i have to go work my shift at the cafe why?
Alex》 well i wanted to ask you if you ..... ( brushies his hair back ) wanted to....( gets interrupted by liz)
Liz》 So i found out when the finals are thier this upcoming week !
Alicia 》oh really ?? I didn't know
Liz 》 what did i do ?

*♡ Alicia pov *♡♤
As i heared Alex say something Liz just had to pop in and spill this moment but i wonder why did i fell like this way like ?Love¿ ah let me stop there is no possible way! But I heard alex say something about going somewhere he might have just changed his mind lol!

(Bell rings)

Alex》 well I think that's the bell I should head to gym see you later girls
Liz 》 brothers :/( just know alex and liz are related! And liz is alicia's bestfriend!)
Alicia 》 Liz we should head to mr.brown class you know how is he with being late to class
Liz 》 but isn't it cute when he's mad aww
Alicia 》 Liz all you do is talk about boys ( giggles) let's go !
* after school *
Liz 》 hey alicia do you want to come over to my house with me and Jake ( Jake is liz boyfriend) we can do double date ♡
Alicia 》 I'm okay I have to work my shift in 30min but we can hang out some other time I promise
Liz 》 it please you know we might get FREAKY 💧 heh
Alicia 》 I know you are lying girl lol I'm okay but I have to go work now I'll see you later byee ♡

○ Alicia pov ○
I hope liz doesn't get to freaky with Jake lord I dont even want to know isn't it wonderful this peace and quiet my bus to the cafe gets here in 5 MINUTES AHH IM 10 MINS AWAY NOOO IM GOING TO MISS IT NO NO NO ( alicia arrives but the bus left ) DAMN IT I'm going to be late for work ahh that's what I get for taking my time now I have to walk I'll be alright I'll just say I got out of class late !!< As Alicia arrive at the cafe she works at she notice alex was there but not alone but with a girl she was .... beautiful. She had beautiful long silky black hair she had a body of a dream and eyes that will make you want to cry they were beautiful but when I saw her face closer I notice it was..... Jessica the only Jessica Hollister who hated me all my guts God dang when I say this girl is a brat she gets everything she wants companies about every little thing and is AHH A BITCH!!!!! But calm down my first question is what is he doing with this brat ? Let me see ( alicia hides behind a tree and sees both walking toward the cafe she works at she sees that Jessica grabs his shirt and rubs her hand all over his chest ) ( Alicia's thoughts)( why do I feel..jealous...? ) ahh what tf ? ( alicia then runs in to the back door behind the cafe when she tries to sneak in her manger catches her ..)
Manger ~ alicia why are you late ?
Alicia 》 I ummm I had to stay after school for a project but didn't finish it hehe
Manger ~ okay... ( confused) well can you please go and clean the back table ?
Alicia 》yes maaasirr ( mangers rises his eyebrows
...... Alicia pov......
( *Alicia thoughts *Well that was embarrassing how could I confuse my manager as a ma'am well yes I was thinking about Jessica and Alex stay but why why did I feel this feeling that I never felt before ! ) ( as alicia was thinking she accidentally gets milk spilled on her work uniform everyone in the cafe stares at her she frozes right there then runs to the back ) oh shit oh shit that was so embarrassing I fell like my soul just flew away from my body and alex was there too omgggg wht did I say alex? Hu.....
Alex 》 ALICIA ARE YOU OKAY ???
Alicia 》 *kinda blushes* ye..ahh ( unless he tries to wipe off the milk from her uniform skirt she then feels a hand on her uniform and that was Alex trying to help out clean the milk away from her uniform she then said only flushes really hard he didn't notice her blush and he blushes a little bit too they both look at each other until they almost kissed But Jessica storm inside the janitor's room)
Jessica 》 ALEXX WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE ? HELPING OUT A WAITRESS..... oh wait oh my God it's the only Alessia the roach oh my God I can't believe you are working in this pathetic Cafe I'm not even surprised *giggles*{ alicia trys to hold her self from hitting Jessica} it smells bad in here come on babe let's go we can go to a 5-star Cafe instead of this trashy Cafe ( Rachel then grabs Alex hand and walked towards the janitor's room and she been kisses him on the lips)
Alex~ I'm sorry (he then is snach by Jessica and the door closes behind him)
Alicia ~ I've never felt so heartbroken till now why did I feel like my whole world collapse when I saw Jessica kiss Alex I feel like my heart has just broken into 1 million pieces what what is this strange feeling it can't be love or I think it is (alicia then grabs the napkins she used and throw them in the trash then goes to her boss and calls her shift out it) I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the cafe I walk toward the nearest park I could seek that's when I cried softly I could not bare the thought of seeing Jessica and alex first I was kinda of pissed at alex for not telling me that he was dating someone or more like Jessica we promised we will tell each other secrets since we became friends back in 1rst grade I..... dont know what to say .... I cried till I feel asleep in that same benched I cried in and where I met my first best friend Alex....

•\~ Alex's pov●\~
When my eyes made eye contact with alicia I felt something I never felt before but I feel bad for not telling Alicia that I was dating Jessica I know how much she hates Jessica but I was force to date her . But I'll get to that later when Jessica came into that room I felt like everything stopped when I heard the mean things Jessica said to alicia I felt like saying something but the words won't come out of my mouth I feel horrible for leaving alicia there I saw the tears in her eyes ...... tomorrow I shall say my apologies to her...
( Later that day it got dark and alicia woke up by hearing her phone ring !

Alex
Hey alicia I'm sorry for what you saw today I meant to tell you before my sister came storming inside our conversation but I'm sorry to make it up to you we can go ride our bikes tomorrow and I'll explain why I'm dating Jessica I hope you forgive me . 8:34pm

Alicia oh no your fine alex what made you think I was sad or mad but if you want we can go ride our bike tomorrow night:) 8:36pm sent..

Alex thank you for understanding and okay see you then ;) 8:37

After that message I turn off my phone and put it in my bag and walk toward my home heart broken any ways I live alone my mother and father are in a trip to Japan and I'm home alone for quite a few weeks well school's almost over so I guess it's okay I don't frequently get calls from them back but I hope they're safe so I decided to go to the beach to just sit around and that's when it all happened .....

..............
if you made it down here I love you so much thank you very much for reading my story and yeah I hope you enjoyed and I will upload the next part very soon that's when I'll explain what happened next thank you byee ♡♡♡♡

~ fan girl ♡