Chapter 6 - Home

A/N: Be prepared for shameless, sugary, diabetes inducing, cavity making, fluffy fluff. This episode contains 5% angst and 95% heart in eyes scenes. It's short because I had to divide the chapter in two since the next one will be our last. 

I truly hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you find any grammar/spelling mistakes, please do let me know. 

<3 <3 <3 

"You by the light

Is the greatest find

In a world full of wrong

You're the thing that's right

Finally made it

Through the lonely

To the other side

You set it again

My heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge

Of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love

And I'm terrified

For the first time

And the last time

In my only life..."

Without uttering a single word, he strode towards a still frozen in place Sanem and knocked her back a few steps with the force of his embrace. She was shivering, cocooned in the blanket and the circle of his arms and couldn't utter a single word but the crying moans she had held in for so long.

Can grabbed her up, worried about the shaking and crying, and took her in the warm cabin. A swift kick to close the door and a quick survey showed a small room and sofa that wouldn't work for what he had in mind. He wanted to spend the next few days huddled up under the blankets with her. Talking about nothing and everything. He wanted to kiss her and love her and never let her go.

Luckily, Can was not only handsome but smart as well and was quick to notice the stairs in the corner of the room and climb it by the twos. Her bed was a mess of rumpled duvets and blankets and the room still held the scent of flowery bubbles.

"Sanem, güneşim. Shhh... stop crying bebek. C'mon..."

He unbundled her from the blanket after placing her back to her feet, whispering sweet nothings to hopefully make the crying stop. When he dropped a kiss to her temple, he noticed the high temperature.

Can cursed and laid Sanem down on the bed. She was still hiccuping softly but the tears had stopped and she stared owlishly up at him.

"You've been very naughty, hiding here in the middle of nowhere, leaving us all crazy, Sanem."

She wiped her hands over her rosy cheeks to wipe her tears and glared at him with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I've been naughty, Can? What are we going to do about that?"

He stared dumbfoundedly at her, mouth-opened at the quick, naughty reply. Her cheeks pinked even further and she cleared her throat.

"Sorry..."

Can pressed a kiss on her perky nose and stared deep into her eyes.

"Kalbim, I plan to punish you very, very thoroughly for being naughty. But right now, you're running a fever and I just want to be here, with you, on this bed until we can no longer tell each other apart. Tamam?"