roofied

Archie's POV-

"Arch, were gonna be late!" My girlfriend yelled as I was putting on a clean shirt. "Ron, I'll be right down!"

Cheryl is hosting a party at Thornhill and nearly the entire school is going.

I button up my shirt and head down the stairs into my kitchen.

"Ronnie, you look beautiful," I stare at her in awe. She blushes and gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"I love you," she says while fixing my hair. "I love you too," I respond kissing her forehead.

We drive to the party and split up while I try to find Jughead.

Veronica's POV-

I look around trying to find Betty but I decide to get a drink at Cheryl's bar first. I decide on a vodka club soda with a lemon and a lime.

I set my drink down on the bar and turn to grab one of the adorable looking crab cakes on the dining room table. They're so small! I grab 2 and turn to take a sip from my drink.

I walk around for a bit and make small talk with Kevin and Fangs as I look for Archie. It's been awhile since I've seen him.

As I continue to walk, I feel different. I can't quite put my finger on it. My head starts to hurt and I can't stop yawning. I can barely even think anymore. My vision is going in and out as a man takes my hand and leads me to a bedroom.

"Archie?" I assume, "Arch, I don't feel very good." I can barely speak at this point.

I try to open my eyes a bit wider and I see who is dragging me to the bedroom: Nick St. Clair.

I panic. He drugged me. He roofied me. "Nick," I try to speak, "stop. Please-" I try so hard to think and process what's going on. I start to cry, but no noise can escape from my mouth. My eyes are so heavy and my legs give out, causing me to stumble to the ground.

Nick picks me up and throws me on the bed. I cry harder, but still silently. He takes off my dress and I'm laying on the bed half-naked; just my underwear and bra are still on. I was petrified, but I couldn't even form a thought.

Archie's POV-

I found Jughead and we talked for quite a bit before I started to worry about Veronica.

"Jug, have you seen Ron or Betty anywhere?" I gazed through the sea of people and couldn't spot my raven haired girl like I normally could.

"No I haven't. She's probably with Betty."

Just as Jughead responded, Betty grabs ahold of me, "Archie! I just saw Veronica get dragged into a bedroom with Nick St.Clair! The door was locked and I couldn't get in. We need to get her!" Betty screamed.

My heart rate spiked as we followed Betty to the bedroom. I pounded in the door, "Ronnie? Nick? OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I screamed. No response. Betty started to cry as we continued to pound on the door. I decided to kick the door down. I kicked and kicked until finally the door gave way.

"Veronica!" I screamed as I ran into the bedroom. She was laying on the bed half-naked with her eyes bloodshot closed. Nick was just undoing her bra when I started beating the hell out of him. Betty ran to Veronica's side and tried to help her up, but she was nearly unconscious. Jughead ran in after her and stripped off his shirt to put on Ronnie. As I continued to punch Nick, Betty helped Veronica into the shirt.

"NEVER TOUCH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND EVER AGAIN!" I screamed at Nick giving him one last punch that will keep him out for hours.

My hands and face are covered in blood. Jughead is carry Veronica while Betty is grabbing towels for me.

"Thanks Jug," I say out of breath as he hands me my girlfriend. "No problem. She's like a sister to me," he responds.

I look down at Ronnie's tear stained cheeks. "Ronnie it's okay. I got you. Everything will be okay."

I run out the door with Betty and Jug. We run to my pickup truck.

"Betts can you hold her in the back? She can't move at all. We need to get her home," I ask.

"Of course," she says and holds Veronica in her lap.

I get into the car and start driving to my house. I look in my mirror to see Betty rubbing Veronica's back and whispering to her.

We arrive at my house shortly. Betty and I carry her inside and lay her on the couch.

"Arch, Nick roofied her. You know what would've happened if we wouldn't have saved her," Betty holds Ronnie's hand and says.

"I know. I know. I'm just so grateful you noticed and that she's okay."

I run upstairs and grab Ronnie's favorite sweatshirt out of my drawer. It's my biggest one and she loves it.

Betty helps to take Jug's shirt off Veronica. Then Betty puts my sweatshirt on her and then takes off her bra for comfort.

I thank Betty and Jug for their help and promise to keep them updated. Since symptoms last anywhere from 6-12 hours, she could be out until tomorrow, so they both go home. I carry Ronnie upstairs to my bed and I pull out my trundle from underneath my bed. I lay her down on my bed and tuck her in. I change into sweats and turn on my TV. I know she'll be scared when she wakes up so I'm doing my best to stay up for her.

It's around 5 in the morning when I start to dose off. That is, until I hear Veronica stirring in my bed. I kneel next to her, "Hey, Ron. How you feeling? You're at my house and it's pretty early," I say to keep her from panicking.

Her eyes slowly open and her hand reaches out for mine. "Archie?" She asks, her voice cracking.

"Yes, Ronnie I'm right here."

"Archie, I can't move my legs and I'm so tired." She begins to cry. I can see how scared she is.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You're just sick right now. Close your eyes and go to sleep. We can talk in the morning. I'll be here, I promise," I stroke her cheek and begin to rub her back. It pains me to see her like this.

She tries to nod and she closes her eyes. I rub her back until I hear her soft snores. I wipe her hair out of her eyes and I give her a kiss on her forehead. I whisper "I love you" in her ear.

I watch her sleep and soon enough I dose off into a peaceful sleep, knowing that my beautiful girlfriend is safe and with me.