Part 8

POV: Lucy

Seven years later

I woke up and yawned. After sitting up, I noticed that I was alone in the room. After scanning around, I noticed a note on the nightstand.

"Took Igneel for training!!!
Love~Natsu.

Ps, when I say training, I mean training to catch fish for Happy.

Pps, lovvveeee youuuuuuu!"

I chuckled as I looked down at the note. He chose his words carefully.
I got up and began to make breakfast, knowing that the two would probably not be gone for too long. Once I had finished up the food, Natsu, Happy, and Igneel come laughing in through the door, carrying four large fish.
"Lucy! He caught four fish!!Four!" Natsu chuckled.
"Aye!!! Some yummy ones too!!" Happy said with hearts in his eyes, swooning over one of the fish.

"Good job!" I laughed.
I walked over and kissed Natsu on the cheek, taking the fish and putting them in the fridge. They all gathered around the table and began to chomp away at the food. I began to eat as well, sitting next to Natsu.

"You freaked me out with your note, you weirdo.." I chuckled, taking a bite of food.
"In my defense, I really wanted to see your reaction." Natsu winked.
"Hmhm...well good thing you learned your lesson the first time, 'cause I really did want to tell you this time." I gave him a smug look.
"....what do you mean???..." he asked confused.
"Well..the first time this happened, I didn't get the chance to tell you." I shrugged

.

.

.

"Are you...?"

"Yupp."

"Baby #2?"

"Confirmed." I gave him a thumbs up.

"I better go get some provisions.." he chuckled, wrapping his arm around me, "wouldn't want my wife and child to starve, now would I?"
"Keep talking like this, and I might have to make Happy babysit again.." I winked.

"Ewwwww!" Igneel laughed, "Happyyyy!!! Let's leave!! Mommy and daddy are getting all mushy again!" Igneel laughed as he ran away.
"That's because they're in lovvveeee!!!!" Happy coed, following Igneel.
Natsu and I burst out laughing as we hear Happy fly after Igneel.