Alex's Notes

Sorry it's so short!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Alex was a hardcore shipper. Everyone knows that. All except Lui and Boa. Alex was smart for a baby, but not as smart as Athena. He would have to get some help for this stubborn ship to sail.
     Alex walked inside the tent. Everyone went here for the guidance of the wise and knowledgeable, Athena. Alex sat down and he showed his sister a piece of paper he got Gabe to write. Athena quickly scanned it over before writing something on it. "I will help" she said. Alex nodded and giggled, now he needs to get the rest to help.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Day 2 of LuixBoa
I have seen them interact a lot. Boa especially seems to be very interested in Papa. Dad on the other hand, seems to be holding back. Either way, Dad and Boa seem to be together all the time.
Day 3
This time, Boa seemed to take a really long time in washing the dishes. Also, Papa was taking to long in making the food. They seem to both want to be together. Must investigate more to find out why Daddy was in a rush to go to work today.
Day 4
Today I used my "Favorite Child" card. I made Lui and Boa sing me a song and they both tucked me in. I swear I saw Daddy look at Boa with loving eyes!
Day 5
Today I left a Banana out and Boa slipped on it! He landed on top of Daddy and they both looked at each other for a loooooonnnnnnggggg time! Then he and Boa both were a blushing mess when they got up! That has to be major proof!!
Day 6
Boa looked at Daddy with longing in his eyes! He actually sighed when Daddy was playing with us! He also changed and bathed each of us as if we were his children! He is the perfect mom!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

An agreement spread across the table and everyone nodded. Athena and Alex gave each other a high five. Alex grabbed his notes and put them inside his file. Athena then showed them things each one of them have to do. They all nodded and smiled. Time to get two birds with one stone.

Meanwhile~

Boa and Lui both shivered but continued to speak to each other about the best way to feed children. Little did they know that 20 pairs of eyes were on them, hatching a plan.

 Little did they know that 20 pairs of eyes were on them, hatching a plan