Chapter 23: End of Father Anderson

Short chapter probably.

They fought until the thorns surrounding Anderson pulled him up into a cross. Pointing the jackal at him a bayonet came crashing into the middle of his head. He crashed to the ground on his knees "VLAD!" Ascora yelled frantically running towards him. She paved her way through the thorns with her fire. Darkness consumed him as he was in his mind he was wondering who else was there. "Vlad, don't you dare. Don't you dare, Vlad!" she screamed pulling with all her might to get the bayonet out. "Vlad, Vlad please wake up!"

"Papa, Papa. don't leave us!"

"Master, Master!"

'These voices calling out to me, who are they?' he asked in his mind.

"Vlad!" slowly his eyes opened to see the silver hues of his queen, daughter and the red eyes of the police girl. 

While he was in a daze, the bayonet sliced through him until Ascora took hold of the handle and gathered the flames that danced around her husband's wound. She threw it at the divine monster that Anderson had become. The vines shot out and wrapped around her, going ablaze. She chuckled, "No fire can kill me, my body carries the flames of a dragon!"

 She cut the vines as well as Anderson causing him to step back. She lifted the blade out of him. "Papa's world is falling apart." there daughter said as her mother cradled his head. "Vlad, can you hear me?" she asked as the flames around him slowly died. Suddenly she was picked up by the vines but this time instead of fire, kevlar induced thorns poked her skin.

She screamed in pain, her cries snapped Alucard out of his state of mind. Looking up he saw his wife, "Your always getting yourself into so much trouble." he stated before grabbing hold of the vines barely wincing, he cute them with his hands. Ascora landed in his arms, passed out. He gently set her on an outcropping of rock that he thought was comfortable for her. Running towards Anderson, the No -Life King plunged his hand into the devine monster chest taking his heart out and crushing it.

Ascora's PoV

 'Where am I? Where is the war, the battle?' I asked myself. In front of me, I saw Vlad pacing outside a door with Roselia, Seras and Sir Integra, though she looked older. "Papa is Mama gonna be ok?" our daughter asked. "I don't know, I mean of course she will be." he answered worry and fear clear in his voice. 

"Master didn't you already go through this once with Roselia?" the police girl asked. "Yes I quite agree after all with her being here and your queen still being in her un-life wouldn't that be enough to calm you?" Integra asked. "With Roselia it was different. Very different. I was preoccupied with defending myself, the castle and Ascora in the vulnerable state that she was in. Not that I blame you Little Rose." Vlad explained gesturing towards Roselia. Our daughter tilted her head, confused. "What were you doing when Mama was in that state? And why couldn't you be there for her? And who was attacking you?" she asked 

  'Ah this must be one of those dream like visions. It's just like the one I had so very long ago.' thinking as I continue to watch. "Well you see I was-" he started but the vision started to fade. 'Well I guess I'll find out the rest in the future.'

Back to normal

Ascora woke up to see the red irises of her king. "My queen your nemesis is here." and immediately that got her up and hissing.

Amelia chuckled, "My queen, I think we shall finish what we started."

 Ascora launched herself at the red head pinning her to the ground. The Amelia kicked her off and began to run, the No- Life Queen following. As the two ran further away from Alucard. A sad smile adorned his face, "I am sorry my queen but I might not be able to come back to you for a while." he whispered as if he was foreseeing his own doom. He turned back to Walter who had betrayed them. "Let's continue now that my queen is off fighting her battle."

--------------------------

Yes I did rewrite this some parts just sounded weird to me when I read this again. Well hope you like the new version.